“In the tub of butter”
Review of Fung Ku

Fung Ku
Reserve with OpenTable
Fung Ku is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #146 of 1,097 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Korean
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located at The Catalina Hotel & Beach Club in the heart of South Beach, Serving Asian Fusion, Sushi, Korean BBQ & Thai Cuisine. Featuring a full bar and nightly events including live music & DJ's.
vegas
“In the tub of butter”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

The musica las dancers Tuto Bon Justin bieber just rolled by in a yellow Lamborghini the pop musica is very nice the beat outside is yes yes for people watching crisp cool sweet salty ocean air hold on I'm jumping into Justin's Lamborghini now I'm in the biebs lambo riding shotgun now

SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Fung Ku, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Good Evening hammockhunterVegas,

There is nothing that we love to read more then wonderful 5 star feedback! FUNG KU is the perfect place to sit outside, and people watch. You can even see superstars like Justin Bieber. Have fun riding shotgun in his Yellow Lamborghini! :)

• Korean first
“Great spot”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I got the Kale salad and I ask if they can load it up with all the veggies they can and place a piece of grill chicken, came out better that you can imagine I got this almost everywhere but the pickle onions they really make a difference and the sweet peppers bring this salad to the next level, the ribs bond perfect if you are really hungry, if you go stop by the bar and ask for Lohan the bartender to get you the best drinks this girl really know her stuff.

• Visited April 2014
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Fung Ku, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Hello there Juan R,

There is nothing that we love to read more then wonderful 5 star feedback! The kale salad is delicious, and I could only imagine how much better with a load of veggies and chicken! Lohan at the bar is great and mixes some tasty drinks! I will make sure that she is aware of your kind praise! Please come back again soon!

New York City, New York
“Best restaurant at the Catalina hotel”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I have a good palette for sushi. Tasted fresh and was made carefully. I enjoyed it along with my whiskey. Thumbs up! Funny, but there was also a Moulin rouge performance which cracked me up. Very entertaining dinner experience.

Visited November 2013
Hello there AmandaCree,

Thank you for sharing your lovely feedback with us! We are glad to know that you were content with your experience at FUNG KU. Our sushi is always made with the freshest ingredients. We have live entertainment here for all of our guests to enjoy. :) Please come back again soon!

Indiana, Pennsylvania, United States
“Couldn't wait to return!”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

My husband and I ate here our first night in South Beach back in January and we fell in love with the food and the cocktails! When we were planning for our April trip to South Beach, we both kept saying how much we wanted to come back to Fung Ku! We stayed 5 nights and had dinner there twice! We love sitting outside to people watch while we eat. I'm in LOVE with the Fung Ku Kick. I may have had 4 or 5.... :)

• Visited April 2014
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Fung Ku, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Hello there Andrea N,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful 5 star feedback! We are extremely glad to read that your dining experience was a 5 star one! We offer delicious Pan Asian food, with lovely cocktails to go with. The Fung Ku Kick is so yummy! Please come back again with your husband when you are back in Miami!

Nashville, TN
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

The wait staff was great and very friendly to our 2 year old, which seems rare in South Beach. The ramen is out of this world!

Visited March 2014
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Fung Ku, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Hello there chrisnashville,

Thank you so much for your wonderful 5 STAR FEEDBACK!!!!!! We are extremely glad to read that you had a great dining experience here at FUNG KU!!! Our staff is always hard at work to make sure that everyone is having a great time here! Please come back soon and dine with us again soon!!!