“Very good Italian cooking”
Review of Cantinetta

Cantinetta
Ranked #298 of 1,080 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Caracas, Venezuela
“Very good Italian cooking”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Here at Cantinetta we had a very delicious Italian meal. I had the ravioli with a white truffle sauce and it was excellent, and my friend had risotto which was quite good as well. The service is very attentive and they gave us a ticket for 2 for 1 drinks which just fine for their fantastic Mojitos! If you want very good Italian food definitely come to this restaurant. Oh, and it's romantic too!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank glenncaracas

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Gleeson. AZ
“Very Enjoyable”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Great food, service just as good. Lot of choices on Lincoln Road, you can't go wrong. All entrees served at dinner were nice portions and very flavorful.

• Visited August 2013
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Don't get fooled by the $ 18/- Lobster deal!”
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

REVIEW CANTINETTA RESTAURANT 607 Lincoln Ave

Just one sentence. It's a SWIZ!. Get going before you hear a speil about the food. Don't fall for the smooth talk of a deal on the lobster with Linguini. There is one bite of lobster (10 gms at best) in 250 gms of linguini. The service is slow and lethargic. The sugar and honey disappears the minute you're seated.

To add insult to injury the management is rude and inconsiderate and not willing to listen to any feedback.

One Antinello (was that his name?) when i told him I'm going to write a review to Trip Advisor, he said I could write to as many Trip Advisors and that he didn't care! I thought that was the limit to what one can hear as regards hospitality!

One tip I picked up in a few days in Miami. Don't go to Restaurants that solicit your business!

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank HOMIMULLA
J0e55, General Manager at Cantinetta, responded to this review, 6 September 2013
Unfortunately, Mr. Homimulla , didn't understand that,that particular dish, "linguine with 1/2 lobster" it's just a pasta dish. You can't expect for $18 a whole lobster...In my 30 years in the restaurant business, I never meet somebody,so rude and arrogant like Mr.Homimulla.
Oslo, Norway
“As expected”
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

Did lunch. Service was fast, without feeling rushed. Pasta was cooked al dente, to my liking. I suspect the pancetta had been replaced by plain bacon. Also, no wifi

Tucson, Arizona
“Great atmosphere, great food”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

This restaurant was recommended by a ccok here in our hotel, we took his advise and went and found it, I am glad we did, Steffano our waiter was great, very friendly, very attentitive, recommended things from the menu. I ordered the pan seared salmon, perfect, my daughter ordered the mediterranean sea bass, another great dish, we also ordered the fried calamari and zucchini. I would definately recommend this place

• Visited July 2013