“Don't waiste your money”
Review of Tequila Chicas

Tequila Chicas
Ranked #479 of 1,160 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 June 2014

This place was terrible waiter only came to table to place order after that never saw him ,then he had the audacity to give me an attitude when he asked me how was my meal and I answered him stating u never came back to the table to ask me if I needed ketchup ,steak sauce (keep In mind I ordered a steak smh) even worse my table didint even have salt n pepper ,there's plenty of restraurents on south beach don't waiste your time and money here.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

This place is DISGUSTING. Within 5 minutes of ordering ours drinks I saw a cockroach and just let it go. But the 2 after crawling around on the deck and 4 under my table were too much. When I asked for my check the manager came over to ask if there was a problem. And when I told him he simply replied "well it's miami" that is so unacceptable. I work in the restaurant industry and any place that is okay with having sworms of 2 inch cockroaches roaming around has to be FILTHY.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We went there to drink some cocktails at happy hour. We saw the couple next to us eat something that looked good, thought we ordered the same but it turned out we ordered something completely different that we did not like. Although this was completely our mistake the waiter was so nice, he brought it back to the kitchen and got us the dish we originally wanted without any extra costs. What a great service!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Greta locationa at the end of Ocean Drive, it is a big place full of life, the outdoor seating is amazing, the waitress that assisted me was fantastic the food came really fast and was delicious, but what I like the most was a huge margarita the best ever and when I was finished the waitress told that I could thake the Margarita glass with me!!! It was a great experience and now I have a nice glass to prepare my margaritas at home!!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Great location at the end of Ocean Drive with great outdoor seating & great people-watching place. However....... it was tough getting the waitresses attention as she was busy flirting and giggling it up with a table full of guys my guess is that she was fishing for a big tip. After waving her down, we ordered some margarita's, nachos and chicken wings. The nachos came drowned in what was some sort of orange goo, I think it was probably American cheese from a squeeze tube. The margaritas were refreshing but tasted more like fruit juice, you couldn't taste a hint of tequila in them so I asked the waitress if she could have the bartender spice them up a little with a bit of tequila, she did but at a cost of $11.00 per shot. I expect food and drinks to be expensive in South Beach and I don't mind paying for it if the food, drinks & service were good. This place had neither. Go elsewhere!!!!!