“Awww...Super relaxed!!”

South Beach Massage & Bodywork
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Bob has the most magical hands ever!! After a day at the beach what a better way to have such a relaxed massage. Bob is super accommodating and he's the best in South Beach. Bob thanks so much!!

1  Thank Ann74Florida

Reviewed 24 June 2012

Spa Service, very clean,location. Will be back for more and more and more mmmmmm.....

Reviewed 7 May 2012

Although the weather was rainy, this massage made the day great. Bob did a fabulous job. He used just the right amount of pressure to work all the knots out and paid special attention to my feet and legs since I'm a runner. He came to our room and his rates were much cheaper than the hotel spa--for the best massage I've ever had. Can't say enough. Will definitely be calling him again next time I'm in Miami.

4  Thank Naya92
Reviewed 3 May 2012

I regularly enjoy massage in top hotels and spas around the world.

I consider Bob to be the most talented, sensitive, and effective massage therapist I have ever found. He is professional, but not overly formal. He is strong and knows when and how to use his strength. He is also very attentive to my specific needs, and amazingly empathetic. He also happens to be a sweet, funny, very friendly guy.

I strongly recommend contacting him whenever you're in Miami. He's very popular, so try to book in advance whenever possible.

Enjoy!

Reviewed 3 April 2012

Great service, communication and a very good vigorous massage.