“Money well spent!!! Great!!!! ”

South Beach Massage & Bodywork
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

We got a couple's massage. My husband said he don't remember most of his... that's because he fell asleep but i remember all of mine and it was great!!!!! Loved it!!!!

2  Thank Ciera S

Reviewed 21 March 2013

Just come back from a massage at the South Beach Massage in Miami, after spending the night in pain with my neck and shoulders. Mr Allen certainly knew what he was doing and made me feel very relaxed.

I can see why so many people recommend him and I am adding my name to that list and will make sure I pay him another visit when I am back in Miami.

1  Thank Article22
Reviewed 20 March 2013

Bob Allen is truly a gifted masseur. I was visiting from Washington, DC, when my back went into spasms. I went to him with severe back pain/spasms and got incredible relief after the first massage. So much so, that I went back a second time the same week. I have suffered from back issues, including one back surgery, for years, and have been to many masseurs for relief from the pain. I can say without reserve that the massages at South Beach Massage have been the best I have ever had. Bob clearly brings his years of experience, his understanding of human anatomy, and his gift for reading the body's individual issues to each massage I have had with him. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed 17 March 2013

I've been going on my annual girls weekend for over 10 years now, and we always book Bob from South Beach Massage & Bodywork when we come into town. He does our massage poolside at our hotel and there is nothing better then hearing the ocean breeze while Bob works out the tension. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field and when I told him where my problem area was, he relieved all of the muscle tension. Bob is truly the best around!!

Reviewed 12 March 2013

After a busy week in Miami and long training sessionS I was In need of some serious repair work to alleviate muscle soreness. I could not wait until I returned to London for my trusted therapist's hands. When I read the amazing reviews of Bob's massages, I decided to give it a try.
Firstly, Bob was very friendly and tried his best to fit an appointment in his busy weekend schedule. Then I found my way very easily to his place at 7 pm on a Saturday night. After a brief introduction, we started. His technique was truly unique incorporating some rocking and pressure points releases before the deep tissue. I was able to relax easily very quickly and enjoyed a tremendous relief of all those knotted areas. Bob's hands can read the body and helped my lower back problem as well as releasing the tension in my legs from intensive training sessions. I was lucky enough to have a second massage before I left for London. Amazing! He is now on my top list of places to go to when in Miami