I agree with most of the reviews, good location, good spacious rooms, its great having a lounge to relax in especially when travelling with friends. I didn't use many of the facilities it was only a short trip and we always seemed to be out at happy hour! But the sun loungers for the beach were great quality, and we did use these every morning (inbetween the showers).
If you are going to South Beach then I would definitely recommend this hotel, the space, lounge and small kitchen make up for everyones little issues about shower shields etc
I was new to Miami and was keen to check it out, now I've been it won't be top on my list to return too. The decent shops are a good way from the hotel (all out of town malls), I was disappointed by Lincoln Road Mall, too many restaurants trying to entice you in. The beach is beautiful and right across the street. The restaurants and drinks are expensive, but I knew that before I went.
We went on the City coach and boat trip which I don't recommend, if you do go, haggle on price we know we paid more than everyone else! The coach was not the luxury we were promised, and you don't get close to the sites. The boat was better and you do get to see some amazing properties, but there is a lot of hanging around in tacky tourist places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach has earned the status as one of Ocean Drive's most iconic properties offering 49 studios and suites. Within easy walking distance to the best of South Beach, beautiful landscapes are easily discovered. Owners and guests will be immersed in the center of the action of South Beach from the restaurants and galleries of Lincoln Road to the boutique shops and nightclubs of Collins and Washington Avenues to the turquoise waters of Miami Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach Miami Beach, Florida