I stayed at this hotel in mid-April 2012. The hotel had re-opened recently, the rooms were large and comfortable, they had fridge, flat screen TV, and a rooftop gathering place for an extensive continental breakfast and a free wine hour in the evening. Santiago, one of the managers, was superb, and made everything work all the time. The separately operated restaurant, Fresco, had excellent pizza and italian food. The hotel is right across from the beach, and the seating outside on Ocean Ave gave an excellent view point for people watching. I would highly recommend this hotel -- not a full service luxury hotel, but very very comfortable, well-tended, great location, and service oriented... I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach has earned the status as one of Ocean Drive's most iconic properties offering 49 studios and suites. Within easy walking distance to the best of South Beach, beautiful landscapes are easily discovered. Owners and guests will be immersed in the center of the action of South Beach from the restaurants and galleries of Lincoln Road to the boutique shops and nightclubs of Collins and Washington Avenues to the turquoise waters of Miami Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach Miami Beach, Florida