This hotel is generally good but falls down on the details so we were left a bit disappointed. The roof terrace is nice but the white cushions on the chairs and loungers are filthy. The cushions were not removed inside at night so were sodden after an overnight rain storm during our stay. After that same rainstorm, no one came to wipe down the terrace tables so the guests were doing that themselves to be able to eat breakfast there.
We booked an ocean view suite as we were travelling with our young daughter but when we arrived the sofa bed was not made up and we had to do that ourselves - once we got hold of a sheet which had not been supplied.
We also felt the bedding felt poor quality for the price paid for the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach has earned the status as one of Ocean Drive's most iconic properties offering 49 studios and suites. Within easy walking distance to the best of South Beach, beautiful landscapes are easily discovered. Owners and guests will be immersed in the center of the action of South Beach from the restaurants and galleries of Lincoln Road to the boutique shops and nightclubs of Collins and Washington Avenues to the turquoise waters of Miami Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach Miami Beach, Florida