I stayed here for a girls trip with 3 of my girlfriends (all in our early 30's). The hotel is conveniently located on Ocean Drive. A QUIET area away from the chaos so you are also able to sleep at night, if you choose. Its also located directly across the street from the beach and the hotel provides towels and chairs. Its a nice, clean and modern boutique hotel. I have recommended this hotel to anyone staying in South Beach who doesn't want the mega hotel experience like that of the FontaineBleau.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach has earned the status as one of Ocean Drive's most iconic properties offering 49 studios and suites. Within easy walking distance to the best of South Beach, beautiful landscapes are easily discovered. Owners and guests will be immersed in the center of the action of South Beach from the restaurants and galleries of Lincoln Road to the boutique shops and nightclubs of Collins and Washington Avenues to the turquoise waters of Miami Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach Miami Beach, Florida