We recently stayed here for 2 nights. Since nobody likes a story here I'll keep it short :
Cons: No swimming pool, no vanity for the lady to get ready, no door on the shower, our 'private' balcony overlooked the very public patio where happy hour took place, crummy beach towels and lack of beach chairs for the daily resort fee & a skimpy breakfast that was served in the hallway near our room one morning.
Pros: LOCATION, walking distance to EVERYTHING, very friendly staff, awesome bed, decent price & oh yeah, the LOCATION is great.
I would stay here again but would like to try other hotels on south Beach to compare. Overall a decent stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach has earned the status as one of Ocean Drive's most iconic properties offering 49 studios and suites. Within easy walking distance to the best of South Beach, beautiful landscapes are easily discovered. Owners and guests will be immersed in the center of the action of South Beach from the restaurants and galleries of Lincoln Road to the boutique shops and nightclubs of Collins and Washington Avenues to the turquoise waters of Miami Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach Miami Beach, Florida