The location is pretty awesome. The rooms are a nice size and well-laid out. The hotel is mercifully quiet which can be a problem in South Beach. I would reccommend bringing your own soap. They give you this soap chalk crap that's like showering with little slivers of soap that you might normally throw away at home. I also found their resort fee to be corny. It's only $18 but there really is no resort. It pays for internet, the 1 hour happy hour and the breakfast. If given the option, I would have opted out but if I had to do it again I would.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach has earned the status as one of Ocean Drive's most iconic properties offering 49 studios and suites. Within easy walking distance to the best of South Beach, beautiful landscapes are easily discovered. Owners and guests will be immersed in the center of the action of South Beach from the restaurants and galleries of Lincoln Road to the boutique shops and nightclubs of Collins and Washington Avenues to the turquoise waters of Miami Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgewater South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach Miami Beach, Florida