“Well worth it!”
Review of Segway South Beach

Segway South Beach
Ranked #11 of 135 Tours in Miami Beach
Reviewed 14 May 2014

$95 per person, but great way to see South Beach if you are a first timer and also a great way to ride a Segway for your first time. Michael took just my wife and I out and we had a blast! We saw another Segway tour later in the day and it looked very stuffy... silly helmets, single-file line, slow speed, etc... Michael's tour is much more relaxed and free-flowing. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

3  Thank Rdigglesworth

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I'm very glad we had this program and also it was a good idea to choose specially Michael's segway tour. First I was a bit concerned how difficult it will be but after five minutes it was really very easy, no problem at all even for a beginner. Michael was a good coach and guide in one person, we (my husband and me) could use both the usual and also the handless segway and we drove (if that is the right word) to Lummus Park and to the South Point Park, with increasing speed that both of us enjoyed vey much. In fact we liked the South Point Park so much that we plan to return there tomorrow by the rental bike. This segway program was one of the highlights during this week, highly recommended for any age.

1  Thank judit62
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Organised my segway tour via email with Michael and was able to change things as my itinerary got moved around with no fuss whatsoever. Communication was great and very professional. In the end, for reasons my end, I wasn't able to actually go on the tour - no problems though, Michael is super organised, very efficient and very friendly. If I ever get chance to return to Miami, I'm definitely going to book a tour with him. Great personal customer service. Thanks Michael!

1  Thank atc_brian
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Michael did an amazing job on our tour. First, he was very accommodating and agreed to have all 4 of us join despite the fact we had a close-to-7 year old and he made an exception to his rule - which allowed our whole family to enjoy (and she did great!!)

He showed us the roped like a pro and then proceeded to take us a very pleasant and enjoyable tour of South Beach, giving us all the right breaks and at the right times with great photo op points along the way.

Michael also let us all experiment with the hands-free version segway which was 100% cool and enjoyed by us all.

With great weather, a wonderful guide and these cool contraptions - it was hard to beat the experience!!

Absolutely recommend with all our heart.

3  Thank Cali C
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We had very prompt service with an appointment within hours of calling. A very relaxed and enjoyable time with affable and helpful Michael

1  Thank Trevor J