“Fab Apartment in a Great Location” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tradewinds Apartment Hotel

and 1 more site!
Tradewinds Apartment Hotel
London, United Kingdom
“Fab Apartment in a Great Location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

I recently stayed at Tradewinds and I must say the staff made the experience all that much better! We were only 5mins away from Ocean Drive, clubs and the beach!

Susan and Ricardo were especially helpful and attended to our every need! Recommending the best places and making us feel at home.

I would defintely come back again

• 5 of 5 bubbles
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Tradewinds Apartment Hotel, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Good Afternoon SadiaA88,

Your 5 star feedback is definitely appreciated! Thank you for sharing it with us, and all of our future guests!! I am glad that you were content with the service that our staff provided you with! They are great and always making sure that everyone is well taken care of, and that the grounds of the hotel are well kept. I will let Susan and Ricardo know of your kind praise! They are great and all of our guests love them! We can't wait to have you stay with us again!

Katrine

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (199)
  • Finnish first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

We recently stayed at Tradewinds in apartment 611. I must say the staff were amazing. Suzanne and Recardo were very helpful and chatty. The apartment was spacious and both the living room and bedroom had a flat screen tv. The stay was good and the location was perfect. It was quite at nights as we were away from the streets where it's loud. The apartment is only 5mins by cab to Washington Ave and round the corner from Collins Ave where all the restuarents, shops and clubs are. I would definitely recommend Tradewinds!!

P.S Recardo was a cute young guy so if you want some eye candy too this is the place to be girls!

Hello LondonGirlzzzzzz,

We value all of our guests feedback and would like to thank you for sharing yours with us! Our staff is always hard at work to make sure that everyone is enjoying their time spent with us, and that everything is well taken care of. Susanne and Ricardo are absolutely great and all of our guests love them. I will make sure to inform them of your kind praise! I see that you were content with the spaciousness of your apartment, as well as with the location of our property. Please come back soon for another memorable time with us! We would love to have you!

Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

Stayed here with my girlfriend recently and must say, I was very pleased. Have stayed in other hotels on the beach, and have been disappointed. Tradewinds is tucked away just outside the mayhem of South Beach. Still close enough to be in the mix of things without the craziness.
Spacious apartments with full kitchens and flat screen tvs in every room. Made me feel at home.
Liked I could get up in the morning make my breakfast and drink my coffee outside in a beautiful landscaped courtyard.
Staff here go out of their way to please. Very friendly and super efficient. Loved my housekeeper Ively. I think that's how you spell her name. Always kept our apartment spotless, girlfriend kinda of a clean freak.
Lincoln Mall close by with tons of restaurants and shops for the ladies.
Will definitely be coming back. Great hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank David S
Good Day David S,

There is nothing that we love to see more then a positive review with 5 STARS!!! :) We are very content to learn that you and your girlfriend had a great time while staying with us, on your recent trip to Miami! We are indeed tucked away in a residential neighborhood where it's nice and quiet, still not far from all the action when you want to get to it. Our lovely kitchens make it possible for you to make your favorite home cooked meals, in your home away from home. :) I will definitely let the housekeeper Ively know about your kind praise! Her and the other housekeepers do a great job in keeping the grounds well kept, and the guests content! We hope to have you stay with us again soon!

Miami, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

I have been staying at the Tradewinds Apartment Hotel for the past 2 years on small family weekend get aways and we love it! The staff is excellent and very accommodating. The apartments are well kept and clean and the GM is very friendly, helpful and professional. I recommend this apartment hotel to all my friends and family.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Good Afternoon Isabelle A,

We value your 5 STAR FEEDBACK! Thank you for sharing it with us, and all of our future guests! :) I see that you are a loyal and returning guest for the past 2 years! :) Our staff is always hard at work to ensure that each and every guest is well taken care of, and they are having an excellent time! We hope to have you and the family again for a 3rd year around! :)

Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

I stayed here for four nights with my husband and booked very last minute.

I was attracted by positive reviews and the low cost.

I just want to say it was fantastic and that you really will be fine here. I have often been scared off a place because of negative reviews on this website. No need to be with Tradewinds.

Good points:

Huge rooms.
Clean.
New and well maintained furnishings.
Great facilities: iPod docking station, large TV, kitchen and fidge/freezer.
Comfy bed.
Nice toiletries and plenty of towels.
Free beach towels.
Nice gardens and cute pool area.

I can't say there are 'bad' points. I did find that some nights we could hear the guests upstairs as they were really loud, but it wasn't a problem. The location was great: everything is walkable, and you have the 25 cents local bus to get back if you've had a drink.

Would stay again for sure.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank PCardiff82
Hello there PCardiff82,

Thank you so much for taking your time to provide us with your wonderful 5 star feedback! We are very glad to read that you and your husband had a fantastic time while staying with us! Our rooms are very spacious, with new furnishings, and in a great location. The 25 cent bus is great and very convenient when wanting to get to the southern end of South Beach. Please come back soon for another memorable time with us!

Copenhagen, Denmark
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

I have recently stayed in apartment 428, and having been to Miami Beach many times before I can honestly say that this is by far my best hotel experience in Miami Beach/South Beach. The staff was just superb; always kind and friendly, and did their utmost to make you feel right at home.

We had a view of the cozy pool area, and it is a mere 4-5 minutes walk from a great part of the beach. There is a Wallgreen's conveniently located on the corner of Collins & 23rd which is open 24/7. It takes about 15 minutes to walk to Lincoln Road, so unless you are lazy this should be just fine.

If you want to live in the middle of the action of Collins or Oceans, this might not the place for you. But if you appreciate a relaxing getaway in a spacious apartment in cozy surroundings with all the amenities you need, and you were born with usable feet, go right ahead.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank JiSi
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Tradewinds Apartment Hotel, responded to this review, 13 October 2013
Hello JiSi,

We value all of our guests feedback and would like to thank you for sharing your 5 star comments with us! :) We are grateful to know that you found our property to be the best you've tried on South Beach! Our staff is always here making sure that the grounds are well kept, and that everything is well taken care of. We are located a bit more north of all the action, yet close enough when you want to get to it. When you want a relaxing and quiet time, we are definitely the place you want to be! :)

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

I stayed in this hotel for a weekend and the staff was very friendly i was super happy with housecleaning, they did a very well job organizing the mess that my kids would make and i give this hotel 5 stars

1 Thank 1blood
Good Evening 1blood,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review to relay us with your recent experience at Tradewinds. I am extremely content to know that you had such an excellent time with us, and that you found our staff to be friendly! They are always hard at work to make sure that everyone is well taken care of, and having a great time! We would love to have you stay with us again in the future for another memorable 5 star stay!