“Wonderful stay!”

Tradewinds Apartment Hotel
“Wonderful stay!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I stayed for five days at Tradewinds in Miami Beach with my sister and we had a wonderful stay! All of the staff members were so warm and helpful, especially Ricardo at the front desk. Our apartment was so nice, we didn't want to leave! It was nice and quiet but still close enough to all of the tourist attractions and restaurants. The free shuttle to and from the airport were an added bonus, saved us money on taxis. We would stay here again in a heartbeat!

3 Thank minkfox
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Tradewinds Apartment Hotel, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Thank you so much for your beautiful review, minkfox! It’s so great to hear that you and your sister had a fantastic time and felt well taken care of the whole time. I’m glad to hear that Ricardo took excellent care of you as well. He is absolutely one of our best and keeps us all laughing whenever the opportunity! Again, we really appreciate the love and hope to have you back to see us soon!

Katrine

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (204)
  • Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at tradewinds. The apartment was very nice n the price was reasonable. I would book here again for another vacation. I love Ricardo, Carlos and Yuan. The services were outstanding.

2 Thank selly33
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Tradewinds Apartment Hotel, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Great review selly33!! We are stoked to read that your time spent here at Tradewinds was such a great one! Our staff all provide outstanding service to all of our guests! We cannot wait to have you back, hopefully sooner then later!

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

This was a really nice apartment/hotel the customer service was excellent especially Carlos the bellman and not to forget Ricardo in guest services much love I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Nicque
Thank you so much for your beautiful review, Nicque! It’s so great to hear that you and your girl had a fantastic weekend and felt well taken care of the whole time. I’m glad to hear that Carlos and Ricardo took excellent care of you as well. They are absolutely wonderful! Again, we really appreciate the love and hope to have you back to see us soon!

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I recently stayed at this property and was extremely impressed! Quaint hotel with beautiful grounds away from all the craziness of South Beach, but still close enough to enjoy the everything South Beach has to offer. My apartment was great! Clean and spacious. Had a full kitchen, separate bedroom and living room. Kudos to Ms. Candy and Paola. You ladies rock!!!! Airport lost my bags and these ladies helped me get my suitcases back. They told me where to shop since I didn't get my bags till 3days later! The staff was amazing. Loved my housekeeper, think her name was Lety. She's the best. This place was my home away from home. What could have been a horrible vacation, Tradewinds just made everything perfect. BTW, free happy hour daily at sister hotel. Nice way to kick off the night. Definitely will NOT be the last time I stay here. Tradewinds will be my designated hotel when I visit Miami Beach! Kisses to my Tradewinds family. See ya soon!

Room Tip: Don't rent a car! Parking in the beach is horrible everywhere. Foot it or call a taxi.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Tradewinds Apartment Hotel, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Elizabeth H, this is one of my favorite reviews ever! Thank you so much for the five stars and the fantastic shout outs for Candy and Paola! You are absolutely right – they know everything there is to know about South Beach and will show you a Kanye-good time. Please let us know when you will be back and we will be sure to roll out our red carpet once again. See you soon!

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Location: it's central. A couple of minutes walk and you'll find a supermarked/ pharmacy, restaurants and the beach.
Perfect regarding travelling with children. It's silent compared to the hotels closer to the beach and Collins avenue.
Parking: The hotel parking is always full. But there is a private parking a couple of minutes away from the hotel. Cost: $20 for one day.
Service: Well, I witnessed one of the managers having a go at the staff!! Really unpleasant and so unnecessary. Otherwise helpfull and friendly.
Free pooltowels are available in the reception.
Pool: our 7 year old and 13 year old were disappointed. The pool is small and really warm.
Rooms: nice art deco interior. Clean. Airconditioned.

Stayed July 2014
SBG_GuestRelations, Public Relations Manager at Tradewinds Apartment Hotel, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Great review Siri U!! We are definitely located in a great spot here in South Beach! Just a bit further away from all the action. Yet close enough when you want to be apart of it. We offer limited parking here at the hotel, but runs on a first come first serve basis. There are other parking options around the hotel as well. Please come back again soon!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

I checked into Tradewinds on June 30th, the wonderful start to my vacation began here. Jessica checked me into my room and explained everything very well, she was extremely helpful and very nice. I stayed in room 524 it was quite large. The only negative aspect was that the shower didn't have a curtain due to the room being for handicap guests. Later in the stay I met the front desk staff Yuan and Ricardo, both very friendly. Yuan helped me with directions to Lincoln Road, which was an awesome strip to walk thru. During the stay the maid cleaned the room very well, and I always had fresh towels in the room. Also, the location of the hotel was perfect a 4 minute walk to the beach. Also, a taxi to Lincoln Road or Ocean Drive was very inexpensive. I'll be coming back to Miami and I'll be staying at the Tradewinds again. Thanks for the wonderful stay.

• Stayed July 2014
Good Day Tonygipson and thank you for sharing your honest feedback! Our team is always hard at work to make sure that everyone is having a splendid time! I will make sure to inform the mentioned staff about your praise! We would love to have you stay with us again in the future!

Paris, France
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Went there in March for Miami Music Week. Arrived late, the hotel was full & can't give the room I've paid for ! They send us to another hotel 2 blocks from there. Worst hotel in Miami. The day after we' went back in Tradewinds and talked to the manager who apologies for troubles, she explains that Budgetplaces still confirm reservations although they were full. In 10min she found one apartment & offered a parking card (20$/day value) for first night troubles.

That was the third time for me at Tradewinds Apartment Hotel, if you're in Miami for business (or fun) & just need a place to work, sleep & eat, that's perfect. All apartments are cleans and spacy, yes the fridge is little noisy & the beds are tired so it's quite expensive for what it is but at least, you're in a good place (23th street) close to everything & it's calm around so it's not that bad for Miami. It's an easy place to come & go but I would not recommended it for couple & another mood.

Room Tip: Ask for Apartment with Pool view
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
We appreciate your review iamalexandr!! We are terribly sorry that we did not have your room when you got to the hotel. I am sure that it was a mistake in our system! I am glad that we were able to accommodate you the next day, and provide you with a compensation! We invite all guests that want to have a great stay- whether it be business or pleasure. We hope to have you with us again soon!