“Spectacular experience! ”

South Beach Parasail
More attraction details
Owner description: How to find us and where to park: You can use the Loews Hotel at 1601 Collins Ave. as a landmark. There is a parking garage directly across the street from the hotel on 16th Street. The easiest way to find us is to walk one block up from 16th Street to Lincoln Road and walk on Lincoln road out onto the beach. Once you are on the beach and looking at the ocean. We are 100 yards torward the shoreline to the right, under the 4 red beach umbrellas. The umbrellas are the ONLY RED umbrellas in that area of the beach.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spectacular experience! ”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

I've gone through great time with Miami Beach Parasail guys. This is a unique feeling, something I'll never forget! Awesome!!!

1 Thank Helder L

Boca Raton, Florida
89 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 336 helpful votes
“Very nice guys!!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I took my daughters to something I have always wanted to do my entire life - parasail. I am 52 years old, so, I waited a long time to do it and I am so glad that I chose this place. First of all it was reasonable in price and then to have such nice guys help you, teach you along with take the best pictures of the entire trip...we could not have asked for a better time. Keep up the great work, guys!!

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Loveagoodmeal
Toronto, Canada
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Highlight of Miami trip”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Parasailing had been on my bucketlist for quite sometime and I finally did it in Miami this past summer. I found Parasail Miami Beach online before my trip and it was an incredible experience. I spent $90 ($150 for the experience for two and the $30 photo package (divided between two of us)). For me, it was well worth it. Follow the clear directions on the Miami Beach Parasail website and they won't be difficult to find on the beach. The process was very quick. We had a short wait before getting on the airboat. In total there was 6 of us (3 pairs of 2). Each pair took turns going up and spent a total of 15-20mins up. While the other pairs are up, the rest of us just chill in the boat. It's fun to see others go up. But when you're up there, it's AMAZING. It was SO nice to be at peace and the view of South Beach was incredible. I can't remember the name of the fellow who was on the boat with us but he was great; quite funny and a bit charming. Definitely recommend this if you're up for a little adventure; it would be a great addition to your trip. (In regards to the photo package, I was happy because it provided me with a decent selection of highlights of my experience along with some scenery shots. Better if you're able to split this cost with your fellow sailer(s) if you're on a budget I'd say).

Visited August 2013
Sullivan, Illinois
“Wonderful experience!”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

We had an awesome experience with Miami Beach Parasail. We used the early discount ($10 off before 11am) so we paid $65 per person which we found to be very reasonable. The staff was friendly and fun to chat with. They were very professional and we felt very looked after. No issues whatsoever. I also brought my Panasonic waterproof camera in the air with me (with a lanyard around my wrist of course) and got some great pics of the beach/Miami skyline, the parasail, the two of us, and some fun video too. Great experience overall and I highly recommend it.

Visited January 2014
Wisconsin
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great fun!”
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

Sent teens on triple flight. Excellent air time and very safe. Staff was friendly and courteous. Paid for picture package and received some great photos. Saw a sea turtle while in flight!