Soho Beach House
US$459
US$329
US$238
  • Beachfront
Circa 39 Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$320
US$309
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$623
US$436
US$394
US$337
US$380
US$335
  • Beachfront
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
US$609
US$405
US$371
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
All reviewscowshed productsclub barbeachside roomsouth beachgreat gymrooms are amazingsteam roomcool vibehotel guestsbeach servicefantastic hotelboutique hotelthe penthousepool sidececconispamiami
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 May 2012

When I first checked in to the hotel I was afraid that I was too old to be hip. The safe was in the armoire and that combined with low room lighting meant I couldn't see the combination to lock it. However, I was soon won over by the great bathtub overlooking the beach which filled in no time. I loved that the hotel has Mexican food on the roof, Cuban on the second floor and Italian in its dining room. Why go anywhere else? It is all good. The staff were all friendly and worked well together. I had a great haircut at the Cowshed and used the gym everyday, enjoying the great equipment. The manager was very present with guests as was the restaurant manager. I liked it so much that I have booked a stay in London England this fall.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Betty-Ann H
Reviewed 15 May 2012

My wife and I just got home today after 2 nights here celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary. It was a "staycation" as we live an hour away. From the moment you arrive the sounds and stress of the world outside vanishes. We didn't leave the hotel grounds for 2 days, and why would you? It is so laid back, the service is so cool and unpretentious, and every nook and cranny is so comfortable, we really did not want to leave. Our room had a "partial" ocean view but I could see it fine, and with the windows open you could hear the crashing surf. The bed was huge and so soft and plush we just sank into it. We loved the rainfall shower, we probably took 5 showers while we were there. We loved the "Cowshed" products and how everything smelled. My wife adored her spa service. We snacked the whole time at the "Ocho" bar upstairs and the 2nd floor bar. We loved "Meatball Monday!!" soooo good. As well as the margherita pizza and everything we snacked on from Cecconi's was delicious. We stayed SUN/MON night and it was QUIET by South Beach and Soho Beach standards. Monday during the day we had the entire 8th floor pool area to ourselves. We also LOVED that it was right along the walking boardwalk that runs miles down the beach. We took long twilight walks both evenings. Everyone, and I mean every person who works here is young, professional, and CLEARLY invested in this place. It shows, the service around every turn was outstanding. Arnaud, the day bartender, Anthony the night bartender, and Tony the pool guy were awesome to chat with, when you don't leave the hotel you get a little attached to the service staff! We also LOVED the walkthrough next to the open kitchen to watch the chefs at work, such a cool vibe. It seemed like everyone staying at the hotel was between 25-40 years old, the "movers and shakers" of the Miami hospitality scene. We are already planning our next getaway to Soho....go now-

Room Tip: Its all good...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jetrun4327
Reviewed 15 May 2012

Lovely haven of exclusivity in a busy resort. Private beach, although beware of partying City swells, the long pool is quieter, although music plays all day. Great food and drink on tap with helpful, proactive staff. Lovely restaurants and variety of food. We had Room 45 on the 10th floor which is more like a private apartment, taking up the whole floor with dressings rooms, huge bedroom, dining room, lovely bath area and a mini bar to die for! The terrace wraps around the building so you can chose the sea or city view.

Room Tip: As for an ocean view
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Toddy098
Reviewed 9 May 2012

We have been to many Soho House hotels, always a joy and needless to say it is the same for the Soho Beach House Miami. Beautiful room, bayside, comfy beds, great shower, lots of grand aminitities and last but not least ab fab bar. Every Soho House has a different feature and yes, every room is totally different.
We had lunch at Cecconis and although the service was rather slow, the food was delicious.
The only criticism I have is, that on arrival it rained cats and dogs. The valet parking was chaotic, the young man couldn't find our name and as there is hardly a big enough canopy, you became soaking wet. Nobody opens the door for you, altough laden with bags or suitcases. Even on a sunny day, there was chaos.
The service can sometimes be too laid back, alot of running around.
It is a great pity, that when it rains, the restaurant and bar areas become soaked and too cold to enjoy the food or a drink.
At the beach one is provided with water, ice and fruit - what a lovely gesture.
We enjoyed our stay very much and now to the next new Soho House.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank joycedano1
Reviewed 25 April 2012

I love the various places to hangout in this hotel. Much can be said about the rooms themselves, but I think this place stands apart because of the way they have thought about the flow and creative spaces throughout the hotel. We went to Miami with several couples and we found ourselves wanting to get back to this hotel because we enjoyed hanging out there. There are intimate spaces to hangout on the 8th floor, 2nd floor, the pool, the bar near the boardwalk, the restaurant and more.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple