By far my favorite beach in Miami. I LOVE the service here! Words can't describe how yummy the dirty burger is and the smoothies are refreshing. I also get the shrimp and quinoa salad which is just perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Founded by Soho House, a private club for the film and creative industries, this art-deco building on swanky beachside Collins Avenue in Miami Beach offers rooms to nonmembers. Luxe quarters, filled with antiques, have a retro 1950's or European style. They include free Wi-Fi and flat-screens, and some have terraces, soaking tubs and ocean views. Nonmembers agree to no photos or cell phones in common areas. The pool and beach have waiter service. Dining options include a rooftop taqueria and tequila bar, an elegant garden restaurant and an art-deco Cuban coffee bar with cigars. There's also a full-service spa, a gym and a screening room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Soho Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Soho Beach House Hotel Miami Beach
- Soho Beach House Miami Beach, Florida