All reviewscowshed productsclub barbeachside roomsouth beachrooms are amazinghotel guestsbeach staffboutique hotelthe penthouserooftop poolcecconimiamivibescenebathtubpropertiesdj
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Soho Beach House is a pretty unique property. It is a hotel that is also a club. That makes the scene different from other hotels since lots of locals descend on the weekend. The hotel itself is very nice. The room was plenty large and my only complaint is that the mattress was hard as could be. Both my wife and I awoke with aching backs. There are many areas on the property to hang out. Our lweast favorite spot was the pool. It is simply no big deal. Our preference was being on top of the hotel, on the 8th floor, with a small pool, great Mexican food and great views. For the beach lovers, lots of chairs on the beach but also lots of little kids and rather poor service. Not my favorite. Also be aware, that smoking is on all the places that are outdoors at the hotel, including the casual bar/dining on the second floor and at the rooftop bar. If you aren't planning on going far during your stay, I would suggest taking a taxi from Miami Intl airport instead of renting a car. The rental plus parking is expensive and the airport is close by.

Room Tip: The windows are super quiet so even though we stayed over the road, there was little noise from outside. Ocean views would have been nicer but the room rates were already very high and we figured we would get the view during the daytime.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Nate501
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I love Soho Beach House. The hotel is really a member's club and the personal boutique service run across the entire experience. The restaurants on the ground level is terrific and the breakfast by the hotel is very good.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2014

By far my favorite beach in Miami. I LOVE the service here! Words can't describe how yummy the dirty burger is and the smoothies are refreshing. I also get the shrimp and quinoa salad which is just perfect.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2014

We arrived too early for check in, but nothing was a problem. Access granted, coffee in hand, we realised everything would be fine after the zoo and madness of Collins Ave. An oasis of style and charm, access to the beach is through a delightful shady treelined area, and the beach staff warm, friendly and helpful. Our room was fantastic, with views across the beach and ocean. Massively pleasing and very relaxing. A real discovery.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

Mama, upgrade yourself and book a room, even the gym was good, how do you make a gym smell good?
Drunk on love and Tequilla pineapples for days, in room bar service -great, poolside bar service -better- and coffee and coconut water in constant supply for the following day.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends