My wife and I spent the last few days of our honeymoon at the Soho Beach House and were entirely impressed by everything it had to offer. We spent the previous two weeks in some of the most excellent hotels in Costa Rica but this place is on another level.
Our room was a masterpiece with every possible need and convenience catered for. The bed was enormous and fantastically comfortable. The rain shower spacious and bathroom kitted out with a superb range of cosmetic and cleansing items from Cowshed.
A highlight was the mobile cocktail waiter who visits room to room in the early evening serving excellent cocktails whilst you get ready for the evening.
We spent one day on the private section of the beach run by the hotel. The sun loungers were amazingly comfortable and we were well looked after by the attentive staff. The sea was as warm as bath water and crystal clear.
If you can, stay here. You will not regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soho Beach House is a private members club, hotel and spa located on the historic site of the Sovereign Hotel.The site has been entirely redesigned and expanded to include a 16-story oceanfront tower. Overlooking the ocean, the house includes 50 bedrooms, a private beach, an expansive Cowshed Spa spa and gym. There are two pools, indoor and outdoor dining, secluded gardens, a screening room and our signature restaurant Cecconi’s open to the public. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Soho Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Soho Beach House Hotel Miami Beach
- Soho Beach House Miami Beach, Florida