“I loved this hotel!”
Review of Villa Italia Hotel

Villa Italia Hotel
Ranked #71 of 212 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed 17 August 2011

This hotel is very nice. The room is comfortable and there are all room's amenities. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Villa Italia is close to the town centre but also in a very quiet area. The beach is 5 minutes far from the hotel and this is an important point when you come back. I would recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo

Reviewed 11 August 2011

Excellent location within walking distance of Art Deco district and most south beach points of interest but in a quiet area.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
A special attention should be paid by the management in order to keep this new hotel up to standards: cleanliness of rooms (dust on the bracket lamp and towel rail in the bathroom), maintenance and attention to details (mirror not aligned on a non-finished wall)

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2011

We stayed at this lovely and friendly place for about one week. And I must say we didn't miss anything: our room was spottless, the staff super helpfull and the whole package great value for money. All to explore in South Beach can be reached walking or by renting a bike (a station is just around the corner). And we got really valuable hints what to explore in Coral Gables and Coconut Grove (thanks a lot Ana). We can truly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2011

Very nice small Hotel with everything we needed and none of the stuff we did not need. As we walked into our large room and looked around my husband said he thought we were the first people to stay in it since it was remodeled because it was so clean and fresh. It is easy to walk to the beach, coffee shops, shopping and restaurants. There was a little traffic noise on Saturday night but it was very quite otherwise. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank lswiseman
Reviewed 22 June 2011

After my recent stay at the hotel I would highly recommend it and will definitely be returning. You couldn't ask for a better location with the beach just a couple blocks away and the nighlife just as close. The beds were extremely comfortable and the rooms and premises were brand spanking new and clean. The staff was very attentive and the place has a very comfortable and relaxing vibe.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2011

I've been looking for a more affordable place to stay in South Beach for business trips and I think I've found it in the Villa Italia. Prices here are very reasonable, which my CFO likes (we run a start-up), and the value I get for that money is pretty great. I'm not one to write reviews, but the people there seem to be pretty keen on making this place a success, so I figured I'd help them out. The staff is good and they are very attentive to any requests (I needed another pillow on my last trip and it was brought to me very quickly). The rooms are perfect for a good night's sleep and there are some pretty good restaurants within walking distance. On my last trip, there was a family staying in the "bungalow" they have on the premises - they seemed to like it...might consider that for the next family trip to FL.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2011

Service was great, they made us feel at home. Room was very clean, private and quiet. Located in a safe and quiet area and two blocks from the beach. Walking distance from restaurants and grocery stores. We especially like that they placed a bottle of Champagne in our room on our Anniversary.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple