“Clean, Friendly Staff, Excellent Location”
Review of Villa Italia Hotel

Villa Italia Hotel
Ranked #75 of 208 Hotels in Miami Beach
New York City, New York
“Clean, Friendly Staff, Excellent Location”
Reviewed 23 September 2011

I stayed at this hotel during a business trip and the location was perfect. It is in the heart of everything! It is conveniently located near the convention center, near all of the shops, cafe's and most importantly the beach! Aside from that, I was very pleased to see that the hotel was impeccably clean, and the staff unbelievably friendly. They made my stay much more enjoyable, as they were very helpful and pleasant the entire time. They were very accomodating to all of my requests, and the manager was a sweetheart. He seems to know every where there is to go in Miami and he suggested some amazing places to check out. He even made reservations for some of my dinner meetings, and everyone was impressed with the choice. Overall, I have nothing bad to say about this hotel. It is clean, cozy, great value and in the heart of Miami. I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Reviewed 18 September 2011

Me and my husbuband ended our trip in Miami. Tired, we've found in this hotel a friendly staf and a big and confortable room to rest. Well located this hotel is near the beach, in front of a good restaurant and a few minutes from shops.

• Stayed September 2011
Reviewed 13 September 2011

What an amazing little gem in the heart of south beach! The staff, the service, the cleansiness and not to mention the hot young hotel manger, are all part of this pleasant stay at Villa Italia! I recommend this place to anyone traveling to south beach. Make sure to ask for the hotel manager and his private free yoga classes ;-)

• Stayed September 2011
1 Thank ilyric89
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 25 August 2011

Just recently stayed at the Villa Italia Hotel, and I wouldn't ask to stay anywhere else. On arrival, I was upgraded to a DELUXE ROOM from a Standard Room, FREE OF CHARGE! MIKE (the hotel manager) provided me with excellent service and the staff there was amazing, and very friendly. I never had any issues with this hotel at all. My room was always SUPER clean, and all amentities were at arms-length. -Came with a King Bed, and it was probably the most comfortable bed I ever slept on in my life. Best sleep I've had in weeks!! The location was great, and Mike made sure I was informed of all tourist attractions, restaurants, clubs etc. They even had a map/things-to-do-list that gave directions to these places. The beach was located minutes down the street and if you wanted to go on an excursion, .25 cents gets you on the bus. Forgot to mention that the architecture of the Hotel is by far the best I've seen in years. It always gives me that welcoming warm-cousy feeling. I am definitely coming back VERY SOON and i'm looking to book within the month. I recommend this hotel to anyone who demands, quality service, spacious clean rooms, central location, and a good time :)

Regards,

-Mr.Grant

Room Tip: Book Online
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
Europe
Reviewed 25 August 2011

My husband and I stayed at Villa Italia in July 2011 for a couple of nights. Our room was big enough, clean and everything worked the way it should. The bed was nice and I didn't hear any noise from the street. On one occasion, I did hear guests in another room taking a shower and talking in the bathroom. I could very well hear everything they were saying. But luckily, the did not talk long.
It is a nice and affordable option in an excellent and quiet location in South Beach.
Now, what separates them from other properties is their customer service. Because we liked our stay (and the price of it), I decided to make a reservation for my husband and a friend of his for Labour Day weekend, because they decided to have a guys weekend. So there I was, trying to make a reservation for 2 rooms. I tried Expedia, Hotels and Booking, and the price of the second room always came up much higher than the price of the first room. After trying for several days, I cancelled everything and decided to try another property, when I got a suprise e-mail from the hotel directly. They told me that they will match the price of the second room, if I still need it! How wonderful is that?!
I'm a seasoned traveller and I have travelled the world and made reservations in every corner of the world, usually at 5* properties, but never, and I mean never, a property has came forward and matched the price! How amazing is that!
Thank you Villa Italia, for making my life much easier! I really appreciate it!
I would recomend this property to everybody! You guys are excellent!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 23 August 2011

The hotel is wonderful (the rooms are clean and brand new), the location is absolutely perfect (walking distance to the beach, shops, nikki beach...) and the staff are so genuinely nice you feel at home immediately.

This was a girls weekend out and we had a blast in Miami and the hotel made our entire stay so much nicer. Michael is wonderful. He knows Miami like the back of his hand!

We would definetely stay here again. Loved it!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
Turin, Italy
Reviewed 17 August 2011

This hotel is very nice. The room is comfortable and there are all room's amenities. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Villa Italia is close to the town centre but also in a very quiet area. The beach is 5 minutes far from the hotel and this is an important point when you come back. I would recommend this hotel!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo