“the right choice to be in SoBE”
Review of Villa Italia Hotel

Villa Italia Hotel
Ranked #75 of 212 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Villa Italia is a very nice place to stay in SoBe; the location is just few blocks from Collins Av & Ocean Drive: so you can sleep quite without problems. Also if you arrive by car from McArthur Causeway, it's very close to the entrance to Miami Beach. The room we got was preatty large, very bright with great linen and a beautiful window bathroom. Outside there is a little yard to stay quiet and where you have your breakfast. Breakfast is ok, even could be a little less "paper" being at the same level of the hotel. I would suggest this hotel to all the people who wish to go to Miami, even, I would be jealous: such a precious address!!!

Reviewed 2 August 2012

We recently stayed two nights at this hotel, as the final part of our roadtrip. This was without doubt the best hotel we stayed at (the others were really good too). The hotel is small and personal and the people working there makes you feel welcome. The room was large and with a very tasteful interior (like the style you would want at home, not like a large chain hotel with horrible carpet design etc), and are very clean. The tidying of the room was also superb and way better than any other hotel I have ever been to. Karl was welcoming and helpful at all times, and Mercedes provided excellent recommendations for bars to visit. We ended up at all the bars, and had a great fun! If we're going back to Miami, we're going back to Villa Italia Hotel!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2012

I loved our stay here. It was in a good location, just about a block away from all the happening. Very friendly staff, the room was clean and welcoming. I will definetly stay here again! Loved that the Breakfast was included with the stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emilia0830
Reviewed 24 July 2012

My kids and I just checked out of this hotel yesterday, so my memories are fresh. First, it's 2 short blocks from the beach. The bus stop is literally right in front of the hotel. You an take the bus loop around the beaches, which is good because the drivers in Miami are very aggressive. The hotel is like an oasis. The owner has created a slice of heaven. First, you walk into a very private courtyard and into your room. The building is clearly miami-deco (not sure if it's actually art deco) but the room was spacious, beautically decorated and clean. Very contemporary, but warm...so much so that I commented to my kids that I wanted to decorate my room at home, to look just like it. Karl and (I'm sorry I didn't catch your name), the woman I last spoke to yesterday were awesome...in fact, everyone we encountered at the hotel were very friendly, but Karl in particular was the best host ever! The continental breakfast in the morning was perfect,not too much, not to little. Donuts, bagels, juice, milk, coffee cake, bananas, etc....very nice! Parking is at a premium all over Miami, so paying for valet parking was totally ok. I made one suggestion to the desk manager (again, I'm sorry I didn't get your name). She received it very well and promised to pass it on to the owner. I just loved this place and can't recommend it more.

Reviewed 22 July 2012

We stayed at this hotel for two nights back in June and it was a great experience. The staff were friendly and very helpful, the room was clean and comfortable, the location was good and close to the beach. Extra services like breakfast buffet and free towel and beach umbrella rental made it even nicer. I would deffinitely recommend this hotel to people who are looking for a nice, quiet place to stay in Miami.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zuzanna F
Reviewed 11 July 2012

We had a wonderful time in one night stay at the Villa Italia. Perfect location. Very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms comfortable and very clean- which is very important to us :)

1  Thank disupostur
Reviewed 7 July 2012

My husband and I stayed at Villa Italia for two nights over the fourth of July holiday. We had a fantastic vacation and Villa Italia is the perfect location! It is just a a few minute walk to the beach, Ocean Drive, night life, and shopping. It is super clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly. We did the hotel's valet parking, which was accessible 24 hours a day, which was great because we got in at 2am one night after a day trip to Key West. The staff gave us a Miami map and suggested places to go and offered to book tours for us too. After we checked out, the hotel staff showed us where we could park our car because we were staying in Miami for a few more hours. The breakfast was great too! We definitely fell in love with Miami, and Villa Italia provided us the perfect location to enjoy Miami!

• Stayed: July 2012