Reception has limited hours, so when we arrived after it had closed there was no one to repair our air-con and so we sweated all night. They fixed the next day. The building is old and a lick a white paint and some italian leather furniture does not make up for hearing every noise at every hour from both inside and outside the hotel. Don't expect an equiped kitchen as there was very little in term of anything over and above the fridge and over. Still we enjoyed the location and the lady on reception was lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chic and sophisticated, each of the LUXURY Suites and Junior Suites offers a wide space and consists of an entrance, an open kitchen, a lounge/dining-room, a separate bedroom with a large double bed, a large dressing room and a bathroom with a walk-in shower.Decorated in a "modern minimalist" style, these Suites/Apartments are full of calmness and serenity. They impress by the size and brightness of space and the functionality of the equipments.The suites are non smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your First SoFi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- First Sofi Hotel Miami Beach
- 1st Sofi
- First SoFi Miami Beach, Florida