“Rude and unhelpful staff, only positive and great thing was the restaurant staff!””

Deauville Beach Resort
Ranked #169 of 207 Hotels in Miami Beach
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 4 April 2014

The room was very outdated and had an adjoining door that was not sound proof at all. I could hear every word my neighbors were saying, very invasive!!!! There was no menu in the room for room service and staff always seemed bothered and didn't want to accommodate my needs.Employees very rude, I tried calling front desk several times, no answer. Went to front desk to complain about my room and again, no help. When I was leaving I called concierge to come up to help with bags, again no answer. I drug two of my bags down myself and asked the bellhop to hold my bags so I can get my other bags. He immediately asked for $5 to hold them and didn't offer to help me get the others. I went to the front desk to get help and explained all of my disappointments with my stay and all I got was "sorry"!!!! Sorry doesn't fix the horrible service and stay I had. The very worst resort experience I ever had :(
The only good thing about this place was the restaurant staff, my waiter and his manager were very polite and attentive to us,Thank you Oscar and Alberto for your kindness.I hope the rest of the hotel staff learns from you guys.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Mai B, Guest Relations Manager at Deauville Beach Resort, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Thank you for posting your review. We appreciate you providing us valuable information regarding your guest experience.

We will take your feedback into great consideration.

Thank you again for choosing the Deauville Beach Resort

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (433)
  • Finnish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 2 April 2014

The service is amazing. No matter what the situation, they are always there to help. A great resort to spend at wether with friends or family. I had an amazing time with my friends and family. The children loved the beach and the pool. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Thank you Deauville Beach Resort.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank yamile c
Thank you for posting your review.

bretton woods
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I read the reviews before I went there and I was very sceptical when I arrived. But, boy was I pleasantly surprised. The staff was friendly, the room was so clean!! All the staff was willing to help and I had the time of my life with my friends :) thank you Deauville beach resort!

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank sthandokuhle

Reviewed 31 March 2014

They are tricky hotel bad rooms unclean and old bathroom striped doors may installed b4 50 years
You have to pay for the parking 30$ daily extra to room price as well as 20 $ daily because there is a safety lock in each room imagine this even if you didn't use the gym or beach

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank Adel H

We will take your feedback into great consideration.

Travellers are raving about these Miami Beach hotels

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 29 March 2014

My family and I stayed here in January. The weather was great, the beach was great, the resort was great! Good services was provided. Its located in a nice area with many restaurants around the resort. It is right on the beach so that's always a plus. There is a grocery store down the street, which came in handy. It is very close to Lincoln center! We had two rooms here. The rooms were nice and clean. We had a great view of the beach. This place is beautiful!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Samuel M

Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed 29 March 2014

One of the worst hotel experiences, the rooms are sparse and the furniture is beat up, bed's are lumpy, we had to move rooms twice. I would not stay here again and would recommend you don't either. The beach chair attendant got in a screaming match with me when I tried to put three chairs together telling me that our group of three people couldn't have three chairs together.

Room Tip: Do not stay here, staff is rude, rooms are crap, prices are high...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank horsmanp
Mai B, Guest Relations Manager at Deauville Beach Resort, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear horsmanp,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. We will take your feedback into great consideration.

Thank you again for choosing the Deauville Beach Resort.
Gardnerville, Nevada
Reviewed 28 March 2014

This hotel does need some updating. They could spend some of the resort fees replacing missing tile around otherwise great pool. Paint the halls a brighter more inviting color than a drab gray. If you can overlook a few imperfections this is a great value. Go for the oceanfront, it's well worth the extra expense. The beach was great.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank kathleen p
Dear kathleen p,

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your accommodations and that our standard of service met your expectations. We pride ourselves on delivering our guest an enjoyable stay and providing a great value.
We look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future.