US$340
Book now, pay at stay
US$340
US$261
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$304/night.

Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$286
US$262
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$167
Official Website
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

US$414
US$293
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$336/night.

The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$283
US$227
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$191
Official Site
  • Pool
Gale South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$136
  • Restaurant
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$190
US$145
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$295
US$284
4,735 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Hotelroom was ok. Bed was really good. View was also nice (11th floor). Sadly there was no balcony. Our room has refrigerator but no safety box. Internet working only at the lobby. Not good. So you have to pay everyday 20 dollar extra for internet and poolside. Poolside and hotel exterior look like it need a repairs. Yes it was great hotel… somewhere at 60´s when the Beatles was there. Take your own soap. If you need extra bed… you get only bad mattress on the floor…come on…. Poor… One coke, please.No soft drinks at pool bar???? What? I don't wanna drink everyday. Ok, One coffee, please. Don't have….. Food was ok.

Huone oli ihan ok ja sängyt todella hyviä. Vaatehuone oli ankea. Wc oli ihan ok. Näkymät olivat hienot (11.kerros) mutta ei parvekkeita. Huoneessa oli jääkaappi muttei safety boxia. Internet yhteys ei toiminut kun aulassa. Ei edes altaalta :( . Siittä ilosta maksat 20 taalaa extraa joka päivä. Ja se lisätään laskuun anyway. Allasalue ja hotelli näyttää ulkoa kaipaavan korjausta. Halpissaippuat kuuluu hintaan. Jos tarviit extrasänkyä saat loppuun ajetun patjan lattialle…surkeeta. Limonadia ei saanut uima-altaalla?? Hä. Eikä kahvia.. Alkoholia ja drinkkejä kyllä.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mikareissuman
Mai B, Guest Relations Manager at Deauville Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Thank you for posting your review. We appreciate you providing us valuable information regarding your guest experience.

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Very Nice Hotel Directly On The Beach The Staff Was Very Nice Good Customer Service Lobby Very Nice The One Thing Is That I Still Haven't Received My Deposit Back And I Checked Out On March 8th They Say It Will Take 5-10 Business Days And It's Past That Just Be Prepared That You Might Not Get Your $150 Deposit Back When I Called Them About My Deposit They Just Transfer Me To The Manager He Never Answer And Don't Return My Messages

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nee-Nee P

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Will never stay here.
Front desk was actually good, just the rest of the staff were shady. They were unhappy employees therefore they treated there customers very poorly.

Bogus charges, 7.00 to check in bags at bell desk.

Unessery

• Stayed: April 2014

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

The Deauville clearly had its hayday 50 years ago. Its fine, not unsafe. But my neighbors were spring breakers with no regards for anyone and the paper thin walls and heavy doors that slam don't help.
My water just intermittendly stopped working throughout a shower and there was seaweed in my coffee maker.
So far the front desk hasn't offered a refund on the $20/day resort fee at the least.

But, the pool is nice, with plenty of chairs and the bartenders at the tiki bar are great.

If you're on a mid-range budget and will sacrifice quiet and class, this is the place for you. Hotels.com had the best price.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank aocarolyn

Reviewed 4 April 2014

The room was very outdated and had an adjoining door that was not sound proof at all. I could hear every word my neighbors were saying, very invasive!!!! There was no menu in the room for room service and staff always seemed bothered and didn't want to accommodate my needs.Employees very rude, I tried calling front desk several times, no answer. Went to front desk to complain about my room and again, no help. When I was leaving I called concierge to come up to help with bags, again no answer. I drug two of my bags down myself and asked the bellhop to hold my bags so I can get my other bags. He immediately asked for $5 to hold them and didn't offer to help me get the others. I went to the front desk to get help and explained all of my disappointments with my stay and all I got was "sorry"!!!! Sorry doesn't fix the horrible service and stay I had. The very worst resort experience I ever had :(
The only good thing about this place was the restaurant staff, my waiter and his manager were very polite and attentive to us,Thank you Oscar and Alberto for your kindness.I hope the rest of the hotel staff learns from you guys.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends