From the moment we entered the hotel every member of the staff on every occasion were extremely friendly, courteous and helpful. The beds were unreal, the bathrooms large. We had lunch on the beach and the Mahi Mahi burger were to die for. The only criticism was that we had booked a room with ocean views but it was more of a glimpse than a view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach exudes an air of modern sophistication with elegantly appointed guest rooms that draw inspiration from the azure waters of the Atlantic Ocean, South Florida’s golden sandy beaches and the vibrance of South Beach. An oceanfront, restored 1953 Art Moderne building, The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach boasts a $3 million contemporary art collection featuring established and emerging artists and beckoning visitors to an oasis of luxury. Whether you crave a day of soaking up sunshine, water adventures, artistic experiences, the area’s best shopping or dining and nightlife, you’ll discover an unparalleled South Beach experience. New enhancements at The Ritz-Carlton Spa also offer guests a private oasis to relax and unwind with signature ESPA treatments, while a reimagined Ritz-Carlton Club® Level lounge feature elevated views of the Atlantic Ocean, along with signature cocktails, flavorable bites and a dedicated Club Concierge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Splitty, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Ritz Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach Miami Beach, Florida