“Amazing Italian pizza! Great service! ”

Giotto Maestro della Pizza
Reserve with OpenTable
Giotto Maestro della Pizza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 1,226 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

It was my birthday. Before going to the club we decided to stop for a pizza at Giotto. We started with 2 pizzas... And it was AMAZING!! Everything was perfect: taste, flavor, size, pretty and nice service, music. So we continued with 2 more pizzas and finished with a tiramisu. I love it so much!!! I would definitely suggest everybody to visit Giotto Pizza in Miami Beach

Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were exhausted when we finally arrived at our Air B&B Saturday night. We searched Trip Advisor for a place close by and decided on this pizza joint. We walked there and were a little disappointed to see it in a strip mall of sorts. Then we realized we were the only people there. Usually not a good sign.

Then we were given the menu. We instantly became excited. With those unique choices, surely we were in for a treat. Sure enough, the food was insanely good. We started with bruchetta caprese, which was delicious. Not too overloaded with herbs, not too much tomato. Great. I ordered the truffle marbella pizza and he got the Stuttgart. We loved them both. The flavors were creative and the crust cooked perfectly, not too thin or too thick.

The staff was so friendly and our waitress was amazing. We loved everything about this place and would suggest it to anyone in the area! (Oh, and I rarely give 5/5 to restaurants.)

1  Thank TNsnowflake
Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

If you love authentic, thin crust Italian pizza then this is the place to visit. Very tasty, good quality ingredients and not too pricy for South Beach. I eat here often now whenever I have a pizza craving which is often.

1  Thank elpi73
Reviewed 20 January 2016

if you are looking for a good pizza this will be the place in SoBe. It is well located and they are fast, you can eat it there or take it with you, bonus they actually do deliver.

1  Thank chusair
Reviewed 14 January 2016

This is the best spot to have a fancy and tasty Italian Pizza.
The Pizza is really thin and crispy. The ingredients are of a great quality, specially the cold cuts. My favorite is the Agropoly (prosciutto di parma, arugula, cherry tomatoes and mozzarella).

1  Thank Javier R