Nice quiet hotel. Very good for complete relaxation. Residential area. Absolutely no attractions, no restaurants, shops, supermarkets, not even a pharmacy in the area. Bus or taxi – not a problem. Hotel has a restaurant but I would not recommend. Very weak menu, not the best quality of food, high prices. On the other hand breakfast buffet is very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This distinctive Miami Beach hotel is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean and the Intra-coastal Waterway, and boasts 424 guest rooms and suites - each with amenities such as free high-speed Internet access and floor-to-ceiling Ocean and city views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Miami Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Resort Spa
- Miami Beach Resort And Spa Florida