Hotel has restaurants, quick access to beach and a good size pool. Decor is dated in the rooms but beds and rooms were very comfortable. Fantastic views from 11th floor. Hotel is a minimum of 30mins walk to south beach nightlife or shops (which is why it is cheaper) so beware you need to get the bus or taxis. Taxi from airport is 32 dollars. We were hitting spring break prices and the hotel was competitively priced. Staff all helpful and friendly. No noise from other guests throughout our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This distinctive Miami Beach hotel is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean and the Intra-coastal Waterway, and boasts 424 guest rooms and suites - each with amenities such as free high-speed Internet access and floor-to-ceiling Ocean and city views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Miami Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Resort Spa
- Miami Beach Resort And Spa Florida