We would recommend this boutique hotel for its great staff, well appointed rooms and for its location. The desk staff were all very welcoming and very helpful on information on Miami for our two days before getting on a cruise ship. The room was decorated in a fun way, although the bathroom was a tad small. The location is perfect (at the south end of Ocean Blvd) for taking in the action in South Beach but quiet enough at night to get a good sleep. Nice continental breakfast in the lobby each morning too. Easy walking distance to the beach, but it was a little too cool while we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come to Miami Beach and meet Room Mate Lord Balfour, an Art Deco hotel inspired in XX Century Art with a modern twist. Situated right by the beach, just a few steps walk from Lummus Park, the hotel has a privileged location in the Art Deco District of Miami Beach. Breakfast till noon, gym, free Wi-Fi, private courtyard garden is also on site, amenities in room, multilingual staff available 24 hours and everything you need to feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Room Mate Lord Balfour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lord Balfour Hotel Miami Beach
- Wave Hotel Miami Beach
- Room Mate Lord Balfour Miami Beach, Florida