We had a very nice stay in Lord Balfour on our Florida trip. We arrived in December for 2 nights , travelled Florida for 3 weeks and came back for another couple of nights in Lord Balfour.
We only stayed the 2nd time, because we liked the hotel, its location and the staff at that time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come to Miami Beach and meet Room Mate Lord Balfour, an Art Deco hotel inspired in XX Century Art with a modern twist. Situated right by the beach, just a few steps walk from Lummus Park, the hotel has a privileged location in the Art Deco District of Miami Beach. Breakfast till noon, gym, free Wi-Fi, private courtyard garden is also on site, amenities in room, multilingual staff available 24 hours and everything you need to feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Room Mate Lord Balfour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lord Balfour Hotel Miami Beach
- Wave Hotel Miami Beach
- Room Mate Lord Balfour Miami Beach, Florida