I've just stayed in this wonderful boutique hotel, whilst attending a conference in Miami Beach. The stay was lovely - the staff are extremely helpful, and professional, and the hotel, located on a quiet stretch of Ocean Drive, is charming. I'd have given it 5 stars but for the weak wifi signal in my room and the relative audibility of footfall from above. I would certainly stay here again, partly because of proximity to local amenities but mostly because of the calibre of customer service. Having moved to a large and anonymous (and noisy) corporate hotel downtown for a few days - the LB was unfortunately fully booked this weekend - I'm all the more appreciative of its individuality, and am sorry to have left!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come to Miami Beach and meet Room Mate Lord Balfour, an Art Deco hotel inspired in XX Century Art with a modern twist. Situated right by the beach, just a few steps walk from Lummus Park, the hotel has a privileged location in the Art Deco District of Miami Beach. Breakfast till noon, gym, free Wi-Fi, private courtyard garden is also on site, amenities in room, multilingual staff available 24 hours and everything you need to feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, Room Mate Hotels, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Room Mate Lord Balfour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lord Balfour Hotel Miami Beach
- Wave Hotel Miami Beach
- Room Mate Lord Balfour Miami Beach, Florida