I cannot complain about the look and feel of the hotel I thinks it's beautiful, however I did not stay the night. I came to Miami for my daughters 9th birthday in hopes to show her a great time. The hotel was advertised as a kid and family friendly hotel but I completely disagree. There are do amenities for children and the space in the room is so small that there is absolutely no privacy. Also advertised as "right on the beach" I not from Miami but I have stayed at hotels like the shore club, where I was actually on the beach able to leave my room in a bathing suit and walk to the sand but that was not possible I have to cross the street to the beach VERY BERY DISSOPOINTING. I understand the floor plans in the room cannot be changed and the location cannot be moved but as someone that have never seen the place what was described was completely false. So at the end I payed for one night and stayed for 15 minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come to Miami Beach and meet Room Mate Lord Balfour, an Art Deco hotel inspired in XX Century Art with a modern twist. Situated right by the beach, just a few steps walk from Lummus Park, the hotel has a privileged location in the Art Deco District of Miami Beach. Breakfast till noon, gym, free Wi-Fi, private courtyard garden is also on site, amenities in room, multilingual staff available 24 hours and everything you need to feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Room Mate Lord Balfour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lord Balfour Hotel Miami Beach
- Wave Hotel Miami Beach
- Room Mate Lord Balfour Miami Beach, Florida