Great hotel. Amazing bellhop makes Richard, he was amazing and friendly and beyond helpful. The rooms were nice the bathroom was super small but it was clean. I couldn't find anything bad to say. The decor was amazing and easy to fall In love with. The bar tender who worked night shift ( don't remember his name... Tall with black slicked back hair) Fridays was AMAZING to say the least. He was also friendly and makes a mean Piccadilly. This hotel was also 2 blocks to the beach and they provided the chairs and the umbrella. This hotel is literally walking distance from the hot spots such as fat tuesdays and wet willies. The beds are comfortable and the hotel is quiet and extremely clean. Will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come to Miami Beach and meet Room Mate Lord Balfour, an Art Deco hotel inspired in XX Century Art with a modern twist. Situated right by the beach, just a few steps walk from Lummus Park, the hotel has a privileged location in the Art Deco District of Miami Beach. Breakfast till noon, gym, free Wi-Fi, private courtyard garden is also on site, amenities in room, multilingual staff available 24 hours and everything you need to feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Room Mate Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Room Mate Lord Balfour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lord Balfour Hotel Miami Beach
- Wave Hotel Miami Beach
- Room Mate Lord Balfour Miami Beach, Florida