We stayed here last week for three nights with another couple. Both couples are Hilton Grand Vacation Club owners. This is our first time at South Beach and we stayed in a two bedroom unit on the second floor. We stayed from Wed. to Sat. It was very quiet in the building and we were not bothered by any outside noise.
What a fab location across the street from the beach at the quiet end of South Beach. You could sit out on the front porches and take in the parade. Up top the hot tub was fabulous after a cool day on the golf course.
The unit itself was spotless and well appointed. The bedding was great. Our unit had one king bedroom and a queen bedroom with two bathrooms and kitchen/living area. We had breakfast in the unit and went out every evening for dinner.
There was a laundry area on the fourth floor of our building that was complimentary. I asked for a small box of laundry soap at the front desk.
The staff was very friendly and had great suggestions for dinner. Parking was an issue. We ended up parking in a public garage for $20/day that was about 2 blocks away. Not a big deal as we didn't use the car for transportation in the evenings.
The property consists of two art deco buildings with their original names on the front. You really have to look to see Hilton anywhere. We were not bothered once by any time share sales calls.
We are looking forward to returning to South Beach and to this property in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Grand Vacations at McAlpin-Ocean Plaza enjoys a premier address on Ocean Drive in the heart of the world-renowned Art Deco District of Miami Beach. Known for its local hot spots and activities, your anticipated South Beach experience will be full of sun-soaked beaches, trendy boutiques, and pulsating nightlife, and all just steps from your private front porch. Cross Ocean Drive and you'll find yourself on white sand beaches fringed by tropical palm trees and highlighted by the mesmerizing blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean. The one and two bedroom suites at the hotel reflect the historical elegance and timeless appeal of this classic motif which makes South Beach one of the most unique of all destinations. Each suite is tastefully inspired by the colors and designs of the Art Deco era and features a well-equipped kitchen with a stove top, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, and all utensils. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels Direct, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations at McAlpin-Ocean Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club At South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Hilton Hotel Miami Beach
- Hilton Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Miami Beach
- Hilton Vacations Club Miami
- Hilton Grand Vacations At McAlpin-Ocean Plaza Miami Beach, Florida