Our room had a flimsy partition door with our neighbours. We were able to hear absolutely everything next door: Everything! We felt totally uncomfortable and struggled to sleep every night. Some highlights included: listening to a sickly man cough up a lung until 4am, several bouts of fornication, and violent shuddering of the partition door at 2am by new drunken guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only half a block from the white sands and clear blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean, the chic Red South Beach Hotel offers guests the perfect setting to escape, entertain and rejuvenate while discovering Miami, Florida. Conveniently situated at the gateway to South Beach, the newly renovated boutique hotel artfully blends baroque elements with contemporary finishes to evoke a sense of stylish beauty and sophistication. Guests can spend the day basking in the warm Miami Beach weather at the outdoor swimming pool while enjoying delicious food and beverages from Barok, the on-site bar and restaurant. Guests can also take advantage of the hotel's beach chairs and towels, daily happy hour, high speed Wi-Fi, loanable laptops, fitness room and concierge services. Offering three room types to suit traveler needs, the Red South Beach Hotel features welcoming personal service, a contemporary ambiance, brand-new furniture, comfortable pillow-top mattresses and eco-friendly toiletries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red South Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Habana Libre Beach Hotel
- Habana Libre Beach Miami
- Habana Libre Beach Resort
- Red South Beach Hotel Miami Beach, Florida