We had an upgrade to a suite so were very happy with that.
Hotel was decent. Was a little disappointed with the $11 resort fee that got slapped on our bill. The complimentary drink was pretty ordinary and offered no choice.
The staff were lovely and very helpful. Hotel was clean and funky following it's red theme.
We Would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only half a block from the white sands and clear blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean, the chic Red South Beach Hotel offers guests the perfect setting to escape, entertain and rejuvenate while discovering Miami, Florida. Conveniently situated at the gateway to South Beach, the newly renovated boutique hotel artfully blends baroque elements with contemporary finishes to evoke a sense of stylish beauty and sophistication. Guests can spend the day basking in the warm Miami Beach weather at the outdoor swimming pool while enjoying delicious food and beverages from Barok, the on-site bar and restaurant. Guests can also take advantage of the hotel's beach chairs and towels, daily happy hour, high speed Wi-Fi, loanable laptops, fitness room and concierge services. Offering three room types to suit traveler needs, the Red South Beach Hotel features welcoming personal service, a contemporary ambiance, brand-new furniture, comfortable pillow-top mattresses and eco-friendly toiletries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Red South Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Habana Libre Beach Hotel
- Habana Libre Beach Miami
- Habana Libre Beach Resort
- Red South Beach Hotel Miami Beach, Florida