“Delicious!!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Drexel St
Description: This classic American bar and grill offers something for everyone with a wide array of menu items, from salads to grilled specialties. The diverse menu of expertly prepared classics, from the Churrasco Steak to the Pork Loin Chops, entice foodies to come back nightly. Featured temptations include Wasabi Deviled Eggs; Pimento Cheese Potato Skins; Grilled Steak, Chicken or Mahi Tacos; Teriyaki Salmon and Blue Cheese Crusted Filet Mignon. For the burger enthusiast, indulge in the classic 5 Napkin burgers. In addition to the beloved Original (10 ounces of fresh ground beef with Gruyere cheese, caramelized onions and rosemary aioli), there are 8 ounce editions featuring the good old American Cheeseburger, Bacon-Cheddar, Avocado Ranch, Veggie and more. Diners will also enjoy the restaurant’s beverage program that features tempting handcrafted cocktails that highlight a variety of tequilas and are made from scratch using only the freshest ingredients and juices.
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My niece and I ordered the ultimate five napkin burger and we loved it. The atmosphere was fun. Everyone was enjoying the soccer game currently being played on the big screen. Our waitress was very attentive in helping with our menu selections. If we ever revisit south beach, I will definitely have my 5 napkin burger again.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Wow, great food great server, I forgot her name, but she was from New York. She handled inside clients and outside as well. I was impressed, never missed a beat. Great Cucumber soda excellent.. refreshing

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Ducked in here for an early dinner, enticed by the reasonable prices (for SoBe) and our desire to escape the rain that we were unprepared for. We all had burgers, cooked nicely to order. Two of us wanted the house specialty 5 napkin burger but didn't want the large size (10 oz compared to 8oz for others) so were glad our server said we could downsize it. Food was very good but we were most impressed with Phyllis, our server. We've been in Fl for 7 days eating out every day and she was by far the best we've had on this trip. We were greeted promptly, my daughter's special requests handled well, refills offered as soon as we were empty - after the lackluster and/or poor service we've had on this trip it was nice to have a server who was a true professional.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

No visit to Lincoln Road should be considered complete without a stop at this great destination. The management has completely changed the quality of the entire experience with renewed emphasis on the quality of the food and service. Thanks to Frank and Peder (not a spelling error) I've not had anything other than a great experience. I have experimented with most of their menu and cannot suggest the "best" since they are all so well prepared. The service and bar staff are well versed in their respective specialties and always offer quality suggestions, do not miss this place near the New World Symphony.

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

I have been there with my family and watched heats game . Food was amazing , waiters recommendations were great. Barmen Serkan was nice guy with good drinks. Try there if you are going to miami beach