“Great view, very good food.”
Review of Cabana Beach Club - CLOSED

Cabana Beach Club
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, International, Pub
Good for: Groups, View, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Oceanfront
Description: "Floribbean" cuisine, perfectly crafted cocktails, and live entertainment Thursday through Sunday make this Miami Beach restaurant a popular destination for guests and locals alike.
Philadelphia
“Great view, very good food.”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Had three meals during our four days in Miami Beach and we weren't staying at the hotel. That says something. Food was always fresh and well prepared. Sometimes felt like staff was overworked and too busy, but at less busy times they were friendly and attentive. Can get a full meal or just a lite snack.

• Visited March 2014

Bergenfield, New Jersey
“Wonderful food; great service”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We ate several meals at Cabana while staying at the Eden Roc, including one on the beach with delivery service to our cabana. The food was great (love the fish tacos!), as were the drinks. While service can be slow depending on server and how busy they are, we were pleased, overall, with each of our meals.

Visited February 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautifull and good!!!”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

I went there for lunch with my husband and mother-in-law. Pleasent view and environment, great service!
Dispite of having only one vegetarian plate, it was tastefull and well served. Really worth it!

Auburn
“A Highlight of our Trip to Miami!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

We loved this place! Friends recommended walking to it from our hotel next door & I'm so glad they did. Wow! Food was so unique & wonderful! The setting with picture perfect views of the beach were ideal. We shared the black bean soup- spectacular. The coconut bread they served was tasty, very different. Loved my mango daiquiri! And our salads were huge & delicious. My husband had the Cobb salad & declares it was the best one he's ever had. I love Caesar so I tried their version, Tropical Caesar salad- yum! It had fried plantains, coconut bread croutons & mango Caesar dressing. Then came dessert- Key Lime Pie. I love a good key lime pie & this one was outstanding, maybe the best I've ever had, definitely better than the 2 I had a couple of days later in the Keys!

Visited March 2014
La Grange, Kentucky
“Hedda Saved the Day”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

My husband and I were staying in Miami for the International Boat Show and came here for dinner upon the recommendation of a colleague. There were two couples in our dinner party. When we received our bill, which was approximately $140, we put in $200 and waited for our change. The server brought our change in the little black folder and left the table. We found it kind of odd that there was no receipt but remembered the amount roughly and tipped on that amount. My husband looked around to make sure she received her gratuity but she was nowhere to be found so we eventually left.

The next day the couple that was with us revisited the establishment with another colleague. This time they paid with a credit card and to their dismay realized that an 18% gratuity had already been included! That explained why our receipt was missing front the cash transaction and why our server was in hiding the night before. We inadvertently double tipped.

None of us recalled seeing on the menu an explanation of the included gratuity so we paid them another visit and reviewed the menu. Sure enough on the back of the menu at the bottom in VERY tiny print that could hardly be seen in such a dimly lit place. At this point we asked to speak with the manager.

This is where Hedda came in. She intently and sincerely took the time to listen to our experience from the previous evening. Yes, were visiting from out of town and just wanted to make management aware of the situation and take it as a lesson learned. Hedda was insistent on making sure we left happy and would continue to visit and recommend this establishment. She went above and beyond and even went to the trouble of going through the previous night's receipts to make sure we received a copy of our receipt in addition to a lovely meal. I can't say enough about Hedda and we will be back to Eden Roc during the next boat show! Just remember if you are visiting somewhere so busy with tourists to read the fine print!

Visited February 2014