This hotel has a wonderful spa. I live in Miami and have gone to this spa a few different times for Ladies Day Out, Birthdays, Bridal Shower, etc. They have really talented aestheticians who know how to get the kinks out of your body. They also have really friendly service staff that help you get situated.
The only complaint I have is the size of their locker room, which can be quite tight on space when there are more than 2 people there at a time. Despite that, I keep going back.
It's a great all around spa experience starting upon your arrival on the property, which is truly an escape to relaxation (unlike most of the beach which is ultra-modren, hoity-toity). You get access to the beach and pool area when you use the spa, which makes it a perfect stay-cation location. They also often have specials and offer great discounts, so keep an eye out for it.
The spa is wonderful, the ambience is unmatched in Miami Beach, and the food and drinks, while expensive are really tasty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront sanctuary in the heart of Miami Beach, just minutes from the South Beach entertainment district, The Palms Hotel & Spa combines refined service, laid-back sophistication and beachside serenity into a destination where wellness and environmental awareness are at the center of each guest experience. Enjoy freshly renovated lobby areas with an elegant colonial flair, a lush tropical garden oasis with secluded relaxation areas, a large swimming pool and comfortable lounges, cabanas and umbrellas at the pool and beach. Rooms offer either views of the ocean, tropical gardens or the cityscape, and feature flat-screen TVs, AVEDA toiletries, coffee makers, iPod docks and luxurious bedding. The hotel’s signature restaurant, ESSENSIA, offers local farm-to-table cuisine with unique Miami flavors on breezy covered terraces. The Lounge specializes on craft cocktails while the TIKI BAR offers casual fare and classic pool cocktails. The Palms AVEDA Spa offers a full-service salon, retail area and holistic spa treatments, delivering a highly personalized experience with rituals to awaken the senses. Inspired by the pristine environment surrounding the resort, tropical nature inspires all facets of the hotel, from the decor, to the products & services offered and its commitment to green practices. It is an independently owned and operated AAA 4-diamond rated hotel, a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts Lifestyle Collection and Florida Green Lodging certified. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Palms Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Hotel And Spa
- The Palms Hotel Miami Beach
- Palms Hotel Miami Beach
- Palms South Beach
- The Palms South Beach
- Miami The Palms
- Palms Miami
- The Palms Hotel & Spa Miami Beach, Florida