My wife and I stayed here as part of our honeymoon, in which we traveled around Florida. From the minute we walked into the lobby it was like being transported to a tropical island. The room was perfectly decorated and was cleaned to such a high standard!
The pool facilities were brilliant, the pool itself was large and clean and when not soaking ourselves we availed of the comfy loungers which there are plenty of. We had food by the pool and it was amazing as well as the service by the pool staff.
One of the days whilst sitting by the pool, we encountered a couple of beautiful Green Iguana's which I'm told are regulars here. They didn't bother anybody other than cooling themselves down from the hot Miami sun. And the hotels Birds are really beautiful!
At this end of the beach, which is the quieter end there is a lot of construction work going on close by but it never bothered us and there was very little noise if any!
My wife used the spa facilities (had a mani/pedi) and was delighted with herself afterwards.
We got a room service a couple of nights and the food was so tasty!
The staff were really courteous and helpful!
It is a decent walk but nice walk to the center of the action of South Beach but Taxi rides are less than $10.
All in all this place is pure serenity, absolutely PERFECT!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront sanctuary in the heart of Miami Beach, just minutes from the South Beach entertainment district, The Palms Hotel & Spa combines refined service, laid-back sophistication and beachside serenity into a destination where wellness and environmental awareness are at the center of each guest experience. Enjoy freshly renovated lobby areas with an elegant colonial flair, a lush tropical garden oasis with secluded relaxation areas, a large swimming pool and comfortable lounges, cabanas and umbrellas at the pool and beach. Rooms offer either views of the ocean, tropical gardens or the cityscape, and feature flat-screen TVs, AVEDA toiletries, coffee makers, iPod docks and luxurious bedding. The hotel’s signature restaurant, ESSENSIA, offers local farm-to-table cuisine with unique Miami flavors on breezy covered terraces. The Lounge specializes on craft cocktails while the TIKI BAR offers casual fare and classic pool cocktails. The Palms AVEDA Spa offers a full-service salon, retail area and holistic spa treatments, delivering a highly personalized experience with rituals to awaken the senses. Inspired by the pristine environment surrounding the resort, tropical nature inspires all facets of the hotel, from the decor, to the products & services offered and its commitment to green practices. It is an independently owned and operated AAA 4-diamond rated hotel, a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts Lifestyle Collection and Florida Green Lodging certified. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Palms Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Hotel And Spa
- The Palms Hotel Miami Beach
- Palms Hotel Miami Beach
- Palms South Beach
- The Palms South Beach
- Miami The Palms
- Palms Miami
- The Palms Hotel & Spa Miami Beach, Florida