My wife and I recently stayed at the Palms and truly enjoyed the resort. The complex is large and has alot to offer their guests. They have an amazing private beach area complete with lounge chairs and umbrellas, and a wait staff to bring you the food or beverage of your choice. The beach is large, very clean and offers unrestricted access to the crystal clear waters of the Atlantic. There is also a large pool area surrounded by an amazing mix of flora and fauna, it is truly an oasis in the busy Miami area. Adjacent to the pool area is another tiki bar offering a large selection of foods and beverages. The staff is very pleasant and attentive. The outside bar had happy hour from 2-5 during which all food and beverages were offered at half price, what an amazing deal.
The inside of the hotel is well appointed and very pleasant. There is a gift shop on the main floor that offers the basic beach essentials, sundries, pastries and assorted beverages. Their is a very pleasant covered patio area with an assortment of chairs, couches and tables that adjacent to the inside bar area. This area is serviced by the bar staff and also patrons a quiet area to relax and take advantage of the free wifi service that is offered throughout the hotel. The onsite restaurant, Essensia, offers a wide variety of fare and is a great choice for a romantic dinner.
The room was the oceanfront king room and was overall average. It was on the smaller side but overall very comfortable. We were on the 7th floor and had an amazing unrestricted view of the beach and ocean from our window. I wish that the rooms offered a balcony to further enhance the ambiance of the resort.
Overall the resort is very nice and the staff is helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront sanctuary in the heart of Miami Beach, just minutes from the South Beach entertainment district, The Palms Hotel & Spa combines refined service, laid-back sophistication and beachside serenity into a destination where wellness and environmental awareness are at the center of each guest experience. Enjoy freshly renovated lobby areas with an elegant colonial flair, a lush tropical garden oasis with secluded relaxation areas, a large swimming pool and comfortable lounges, cabanas and umbrellas at the pool and beach. Rooms offer either views of the ocean, tropical gardens or the cityscape, and feature flat-screen TVs, AVEDA toiletries, coffee makers, iPod docks and luxurious bedding. The hotel’s signature restaurant, ESSENSIA, offers local farm-to-table cuisine with unique Miami flavors on breezy covered terraces. The Lounge specializes on craft cocktails while the TIKI BAR offers casual fare and classic pool cocktails. The Palms AVEDA Spa offers a full-service salon, retail area and holistic spa treatments, delivering a highly personalized experience with rituals to awaken the senses. Inspired by the pristine environment surrounding the resort, tropical nature inspires all facets of the hotel, from the decor, to the products & services offered and its commitment to green practices. It is an independently owned and operated AAA 4-diamond rated hotel, a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts Lifestyle Collection and Florida Green Lodging certified. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Palms Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Hotel And Spa
- The Palms Hotel Miami Beach
- Palms Hotel Miami Beach
- Palms South Beach
- The Palms South Beach
- Miami The Palms
- Palms Miami
- The Palms Hotel & Spa Miami Beach, Florida