Me and my wife absolutely loved this hotel! Spent one day upon arrival to Miami and then two days finishing off our holiday in Miami. Rooms are very spacious and beds extremely comfortable. The lush garden with the small bar and 24/7 open pool was really nice, and the direct beach access makes this hotel good for both being a “shopping-base” as well as a relaxing sunbathe retreat!
Impeccable service across the hotel, everyone eager to help out if we needed anything or had questions or comments.
The huge veranda in connection to the bar was the ideal place to wind down at night. Great beer selection which made me stay an hour longer than anticipated on more than one night… The only downside here is that the bar-staff mostly stayed inside which naturally affected the service somewhat. But nothing that was too bothering in all honesty.
The breakfast deserves to be mentioned! Even though a bit pricy (as for most US hotels) it was absolutely wonderful! Me and my wife consider ourselves as somewhat of breakfast connoisseur’s, and this breakfast is up there on the top three list! Not too overwhelming selection wise, but what they had on display was of very high quality! You really got the feeling that they value quality over quantity. Saying that, it’s not continental in any way. They have bagels, yogurt drinks, waffles, fresh fruits, naturally scrambled eggs (really good!) and bacon as well as an omelette-guy that could make your eggs just the way you want them. The only thing missing was the well-known American pancakes. However, the Belgian waffles by far made up for it!
With both me and my wife being true gym addicts, we had to try the hotel gym of course. Even though the gym-site was fairly small, they had good equipment for all body parts, including leg press and cable cross with loads of grips and of course dumbbells up to fairly heavy. Size-wise, I don’t think the gym could accommodate more than 3/4 people weightlifting at the same time. But something tells me this is not a common problem…
All and all we both loved the hotel, and The Palms will most certainly be able to welcome us back on our next visit to Miami!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront sanctuary in the heart of Miami Beach, just minutes from the South Beach entertainment district, The Palms Hotel & Spa combines refined service, laid-back sophistication and beachside serenity into a destination where wellness and environmental awareness are at the center of each guest experience. Enjoy freshly renovated lobby areas with an elegant colonial flair, a lush tropical garden oasis with secluded relaxation areas, a large swimming pool and comfortable lounges, cabanas and umbrellas at the pool and beach. Rooms offer either views of the ocean, tropical gardens or the cityscape, and feature flat-screen TVs, AVEDA toiletries, coffee makers, iPod docks and luxurious bedding. The hotel’s signature restaurant, ESSENSIA, offers local farm-to-table cuisine with unique Miami flavors on breezy covered terraces. The Lounge specializes on craft cocktails while the TIKI BAR offers casual fare and classic pool cocktails. The Palms AVEDA Spa offers a full-service salon, retail area and holistic spa treatments, delivering a highly personalized experience with rituals to awaken the senses. Inspired by the pristine environment surrounding the resort, tropical nature inspires all facets of the hotel, from the decor, to the products & services offered and its commitment to green practices. It is an independently owned and operated AAA 4-diamond rated hotel, a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts Lifestyle Collection and Florida Green Lodging certified. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your The Palms Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Hotel And Spa
- The Palms Hotel Miami Beach
- Palms Hotel Miami Beach
- Palms South Beach
- The Palms South Beach
- Miami The Palms
- Palms Miami
- The Palms Hotel & Spa Miami Beach, Florida