Stayed one night, July 10th. Paid $80. via Groupon for the room. First, the location is excellent, just three blocks from Ocean Avenue and the Beach district. The staff behind the desk is very friendly and try very hard to make your stay pleasant. The room. Gray marble tile, very austere. Small bathroom with tiny sink area. (soaps, etc. are fine.) We stayed on the second floor and could hear every noise on the adjacent street. As mentioned in other reviews, they hand out earplugs upon check-in and it is no joke-you need them. I slept okay, my wife got 60 minutes of sleep all night. The rooms are condo-owned by individual owners. The hotel was closed for 10 +years and reopened (not sure when.) Opinion: great for young people who want to spend most of your time at the restaurants and clubs on the beach as the price and location are great. If you are looking for a first class hotel with amenities, this isn't going to be it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An newly restored ultra hip historic hotel in the heart of the Art Deco District. Rooms feature unique, futuristic furnishings. Hotel is featured in "Best Designed Hotels in North & South America." Italian marble floors, tile bathrooms, high quality down bedding, refrigerators, CD players, flat screen TV w/cable, etc. We now have kitchenettes and high speed Internet access in our rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Royal South Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Royal South Beach Condo
- Royal South Beach Hotel Miami Beach, Florida