“Camille is the BEST!!! Love her hospitality!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Miami Beach South Beach

Courtyard Miami Beach South Beach
Ranked #110 of 206 Hotels in Miami Beach
“Camille is the BEST!!! Love her hospitality!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

I just wanted you guys to know that Camille is a VERY great worker. She has A+ customer service! I feel really welcomed here and I will make sure I let the world know how great my stay was here. Camille really needs to be rewarded. She just so kind and veryyyyy nice!!! Love her already!!! - Shantel/Lachelle

• Stayed June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GM_MiamiBeach, General Manager at Courtyard Miami Beach South Beach, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear Shantel F.,

We have to agree, she is the fantastic! Thank you for noticing as well, we appreciate that. We are very fortunate to have her on our team and we're excited to read that she helped make your stay enjoyable. Thank you for your business and we hope you'll visit again in the future.

Nanyce Lanier

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

The customer service was excellent from start to finish, I woke up early in the morning needing some information in regards to places to eat and other non tourist activites and the young lady at the front desk I recalled her name as "Whender" was very helpful courteous and pleasant. I had several questions early in the morning and she answered all my questions with ease and politely. Due to the fact I work in the customer service industry I found that pleasantly comforting especially in S.Beach. You got me business for my next S.Beach adventure.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GM_MiamiBeach, General Manager at Courtyard Miami Beach South Beach, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear Damion D,

Great review, thank you so much. We will make sure Whender receives the recognition she deserves for positively impacting your stay. Our staff is very excited when they are mentioned and a guest takes the time to compliment them. We really appreciate your business and we're very excited to read that will return. Thank you again.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

we stayed 6 people in one room with 2 queen beds and a pull out sofa bed. the rooms were clean and beds were comfy. The swimming pool on the roof was open till 12am which is great. it is located about 10 min walk to the beach and ocean drive so this was very convenient. Since its not located on Collins or ocean drive the prices weren't high which is definitely a big plus if you stay a few days in south beach because dinning on ocean drive is over priced. I would recommend this hotel and will stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Julia V
Dear Julia V.,

Thank you for staying with us. We're glad you enjoyed the location and the pool area. We couldn't ask for a better guest response. Thank you for the recommendation and we hope you will decide to stay again!

Tallahassee, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

Coming to a retirement celebration and needed to be considerate of cost. The Cadillac is lovely and quite surprising when you walk in. The lobby is very large and set up for games (world soccer going on now). The pools are divided so the kids have a loud play area and the quiet folks can enjoy a peaceful nap. Cute little tiki hut where I had fish sandwich for dinner. It was supposed to be a lovely sunny night, but wind howled and rain came and went. The board walk along the beach is very accessible from the hotel and the beach is too. The room is pretty standard but has a lovely balcony to watch the moon shimmer on the water. enjoy#cadillacmariott

Room Tip: higher up, farther you see
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank peggy b
GM_MiamiBeach, Manager at Courtyard Miami Beach South Beach, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Dear Peggy B,

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate the compliment. We hope to see you again!
Charlotte
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

After considering many options, we chose to stay at this property based on location and value. Really glad we did! It is so convenient to walk to Lincoln Road Mall and the many great restaurants and shopping there, plus it's convenient to walk to the beach from here as well! The rooftop pool is lovely, a pleasant and quiet respite from the crowds of South Beach! The hotel itself is nicely styled, with a comfortable lobby/lounge area, and a walk-up counter (bistro) for food and drinks. The fitness center is satisfactory and the front desk staff and valet service are friendly and efficient.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Edam4
GM_MiamiBeach, Manager at Courtyard Miami Beach South Beach, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear Edam4,

Thank you for your comments and I am very happy that you were glad to stay at our property. It's great that you enjoyed yourself at our rooftop pool and were able to see the beautiful views of South Beach. Thank you again for the great comments and we hope to see you in the future.

Wesley Chatellier
Operations Manager
London
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

A well positioned hotel for exploring South Beach. The staff and service levels are excellent, the hotel also has the benefit of a roof top pool with towels supplied although there were no towels available at the weekend. The Rooms are well equipped and the beds I found comfortable although the decor could do with an update. I did not like the Bistro type catering but that may be down to the limited space they have available. As far as I aware none of the rooms have a balcony which is a shame. A nice hotel and I would stay here again if I came back to Miami.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
GM_MiamiBeach, Manager at Courtyard Miami Beach South Beach, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear thecanveyislander,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and especially that our staff and service was to the level that Marriott is known for.

How wonderful that you enjoyed the roof top pool and I apologize that there weren’t enough towels at the pool on the weekend.

Hope to see you again very soon!

Warm regards,
Gertie
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

Strike 1: Got into bed, felt something odd on my leg, and found a spoon in the bed!
Strike 2: The shower was nice and forceful but the tub did not drain well. I hate to be up to my ankles in shower water!
Strike 3: Found a disgusting hair on my bath towel when I took if off the rack.
The good and the bad: The only good thing was that the air conditioner made the room cold. But the bed was so lumpy and uncomfortable that I didn't sleep well even in a cold room.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear TheGoBird,

We appreciate the time you took to make us aware of the inconveniences you encountered while staying with us. Your feedback is very valuable. It is unbelievable that something like this would happen in our hotel as the cleanliness of our rooms is one of our highest priorities. Please contact us so that we can discuss your experience further.

Warm regards,