Despite the negative comments we read, we have had a wonderful stay on very short notice, and we extended our stay without problems. We booked online during airport winter chaos and once we reached our hotel we realized we are on Miami beach with private access, the rooms are clean, modern and bright, the staff are friendly. The location is central with a 7-eleven right across for snacks and sundries. Even though they are undergoing renovations which proves they up-keep the building and property, they don't start until 9am, which is very reasonable. The only recommendation are to bring your own toiletries as they do not supply any. The pool is warm and clean and pool towels are supplied on request. Compared to Key West rates, half the cost and twice the value. We will be staying here again, and we are VERY picky, we do our homework. If people complain about this hotel, they are just generally spoiled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The comfort of a hotel and the privacy of a private apartment, fully equipped. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The New Casablanca on the Ocean Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Casablanca On The Ocean
- Casablanca On The Ocean
- The New Casablanca On The Ocean Hotel Miami Beach, Florida