On May 14th 2011 we stayed at Sagamore Art Hotel in South Beach for our wedding day. Head Concierge Richard Montenegro helped us with reservations, recommended excellent restaurant and reserved a great table for us (That is on Saturday night in South Beach Miami, on short notice in a very popular restaurant that has two hour wait). Guest Relations Manager James D’Agostono made us feel most welcome and made sure we had everything we needed for this special day. Our magnificent two level oceanfront bungalow with two balconies and a beautiful honeymoon suite upstairs with complimentary bottle of champagne on ice waiting for us was breath taking.
We enjoyed the pool area as well as the beach. Hotel staff made sure we had everything from excellent drinks from the bar to fresh towels. In the morning we had outstanding breakfast at the restaurant on the first floor (Compliments to the Chef).
We are very grateful to the people of Sagamore Art Hotel for making our special day unforgettable.
Best wishes from the bottom of our hearts.
The M Family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Suite Hotel, guest rooms with individual decors, private art collections; set on the ocean, near convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com and TravelUp so you can book your Sagamore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sagamore Miami Beach, Florida
- Sagamore Hotel Miami Beach