My husband and I stayed at the Sagamore hotel for 6 days in middle of May. The entire staff is really friendly and helpful. Our room was perfect, very clean, great size and layout and while in a hotel it feels like your very own apartment. We had a perfect view of the pool area and the beach. Every day we had a delicious buffet breakfast at the hotel, everything was fresh and exactly what you need to start the day. We also ordered room service from the lunch and dinner menu and that was also delicious with wonderful fresh flavors. After a day at the beach it was a perfect time to have a drink or snack at the pool bar, the appetizers were my favorite. The best mojito in town, YOU have to try it. All the drinks are made with passion. The Sagamore hotel is a perfect size, while being large enough to have everything you need, it is small enough to feel as if you are personally catered to. Definitely one of the most family friendly hotels on the beach as well as couples and singles, younger and older. The hotel is close to Lincoln Road if you want to shop or try the restaurants. We always felt very welcome here and were always greeted with a smile. We highly recommend the Sagamore hotel during your stay in Miami, it truly is one of the best on the beach. You will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Suite Hotel, guest rooms with individual decors, private art collections; set on the ocean, near convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sagamore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sagamore Miami Beach, Florida
- Sagamore Hotel Miami Beach