Our stay at the Sagamore was fantastic.
We were taken to a room first of all and we were a little disappointed with the view and it was a little small for us with the kids. However because we had booked last minute and it was 4th July week we thought 'beggars can not be choosers'! We mentioned this to the the 'Bell Hop' (as he was known) Delroy,who went totally out of his way ! He contacted the front desk and came back with a few other rooms for us to look at. He showed us an amazing room with fantastic views that had just been vacated. He moved all of our luggage (again) to the top floor of the hotel and really went the extra mile to ensure we were happy. The room was fantastic,immaculate and perfect for us as a family.
The staff could not have been more helpful,particularly Delroy and Jeffery who worked at the Pool,who was always jovial and again went out of his way to ensure you had everything you needed and was fantastic with the kids.
This is an excellent boutique hotel that is great for families. You get a bit of sophistication and its also a great environment for kids. We did not feel constantly worried about keeping them on marching orders, as I have done in other up market hotels as the atmosphere was relaxed and they really embraced the children.
Breakfast was great, however a great addition would be to offer cereal at the buffet for the kids, but no complaints at all. The bar food around the pool was great for both us adults and for the kids.
The have some fantastic bungalows around the pool that i would defiantly try to book next time.
We will defiantly return.
Great location,we roller skated up to Ocean Drive each day but is just a 5/10 minute walk. Direct access to a great part of the beach and good little cafes,restaurants just outside the front door. Also just 1/2 block to the shops of that busy road I cannot remember the name !
Everyone was happy and we had a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Suite Hotel, guest rooms with individual decors, private art collections; set on the ocean, near convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sagamore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sagamore Miami Beach, Florida
- Sagamore Hotel Miami Beach