Well I honestly didn't know what to expect at first, I chose the "Sag" primarily because of its legendary reputation, unbeatable price, and location of course. My first impression was that it certainly wasn't the largest hotel, but it had charm, and so did the staff!! Let me say that the service was first class all the way!!! From the moment I entered this place I could feel the positive energy from the lovely girl Dailin at the front desk. The barage of bellboys was orchestrated by a professional named Linford, these gentleman handled my luggage as if it were their own. The Man who appeared to be in charge, James, made me feel like I was the president of the United States!! He accomodated every request my wife and son could possibly think of, he even gave my son a piggyback ride to the room! Danny the beach attendant was also quite accomodating, he helped my lovely wife with her tanning lotion while I enjoyed the warm torquoize water that South Beach had to offer. I could go on for hours about our stay at this exquisite luxury hotel, but to sum up the experience, The Sagamore is truely the jewel of southern Florida.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Suite Hotel, guest rooms with individual decors, private art collections; set on the ocean, near convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sagamore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sagamore Miami Beach, Florida
- Sagamore Hotel Miami Beach